Kraft Cheez Whiz Original Cheese Dip

Cheez Whiz Original Plain Cheese Dip - Kraft Cheez Whiz Original Plain Cheese Dip is prepared with high quality ingredients and has a superbly yummy and luxurious taste you're sure to love. Delicious cheese is blended with Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and mustard flour to create this tempting cheese dip that adds exquisite flavor to any dish. Versatile Flavor - With delicious ingredients and original flavors, Cheez Whiz Original Plain Cheese Dip has a unique taste that will wake your taste buds up. Try serving this rich and flavorful dip with your favorite snacks for a delicious treat the whole family will enjoy.

does this taste funny?
Is this better to use with crackers or salted chips for parties??
What do you usually use cheez whiz with or for?
Start your review of Kraft Cheez Whiz Original Cheese Dip!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,678 reviews
Kraft Cheez Whiz Original Cheese Dip uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is amazing for nachos or veggies. You can add it to anything really. I love cheese so I feel like I could eat it out of the jar.
Ninna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This cheese whiz is delish! I use it in our steamed broccoli, baked potatoes, tacos, chips and dip. It's really creamy and has a the perfect texture to it. Not spicey at all.
Lisa S.
Cadet, MO
Love cheese I use this for cheese noodles sometimes and I use it for cheese crackers. Love the jar love the value hate the price it high for me lol
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I love cheese whiz because I can put it on anything from veggies to fries and more. The price is reasonable and I don't care if it healthy for me because I will still eat it.
Maria A.
Waterbury, CT
Im a cheese fanatic and i have to say this product delivers the great taste and cheesy goodness. Its a quick snack fix
Gloria C.
Fitchburg, MA
The chez whiz is a part of every Spanish home you can used in sandwiches, pasta, with veggies for snack.
jennifer B.
Denison, IA
Very good product, makes very good snack food. I would definitely recommend. Its a must for barbeques and tailgating.
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
Kraft Cheez Whiz Original Cheese Dip uploaded by Destiny D.
I like buying this. I use it to make pastelillos and it taste amazing. Overall im satisfied. 😋
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Okay, let's be real - this isn't actually cheese, nor has it likely ever been. That doesn't seem to stop it from being really good in a "I hate myself for loving this" kind of a way.
Kelsey E.
MA
One of my go to party dips. It tastes like it from a restaurant it is so good. The flavor is amazing and it is fresh. The product if affordable too.