Kraft Cheesecake Style Starter Baking Base

by Kraft

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Cheesecake Style Starter Baking Base!
Peoria , IL
I always have on hand for a simple desert or special occasions that surprise us.
I could totally eat this by itself it is so good. it's convenient and delicious
I could totally eat this by itself it is so good. it's convenient and delicious
Get this from making cheesecakes it comes out really creamy and it's so good
Get this from making cheesecakes it comes out really creamy and it's so good
SCARBOROUGH
Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese is simply the best, I just love it for everything from spreads to baking and all in-between!
Not only is it simply delicious, but it is also so versatile. Philly comes in many types. A 4 or 8 oz. brick. An 8 oz. container of soft easy spread. An 8 oz. container of whipped.(my favorite of the 'plain' cheeses) It also comes in wonderful flavors like, strawberry, pineapple, veggie, chive and smoked salmon flavored. It's just the best!
Melbourne
Love using this to make my desserts even just eating with crackers is so good also like the idea how in every packaging is a simple recipe which is easy to follow
London, ON
I'm craving dessert just writing this review! I love this brand of cream cheese. My mom and I have been baking using this brand for years and years! It had such a light creamy texture and whips so easily under the mixer. I've baked many desserts using this cream cheese, and have yet not received one negative comment! Simply amazing!
Hamilton, Ontario
Cheesecake is my favorite dessert and I'm always look for new recipes! This light fluffy cream cheese is a great way to get started the daunting task of baking cheesecake! Great tasting and easy to use!
Great product specially forma people that want to prepair a quick but tasty snack it's not a totally healthy versión but i guess its ok forma me
Missisauga, ON
This is perfect for when I make my family's favorite cheesecake! It's light and perfect texture and always the best baking cream cheese!
Good for deserts and all kinds of recipes ! Its very easy too freeze and even keep in fridge for a while. You can use this for anything

Looking for your answer?