Kraft Cheesecake Style Starter Baking Base

by Kraft

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Cheesecake Style Starter Baking Base!
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Delicious and creamy my husband and kids really enjoy the flavor it brings out definitly recommend to anyone that enjoys cream cheese
Machesney Pk, IL
This is awesome! One quick and easy but for awesome homemade cheesecake! It's a tad pricey but for what it does it's worth the cost
Santa Barbara, CA
The Kraft Cheesecake Style Starter Baking Base is perfect for new people to begin creating cakes and a plethora of other desserts.
Saint Ann, MO
I wish I could find these at shop n save again!!! I used to sneak and steal them from my mom's refrigerator they are soooooo good.
Franklin, NC
When I bake cheesecake, this is the best base to use! It works well with any baking product, and the Kraft brand is great.
Tons of chemicals and things your body cannot process. This is what makes you think (THINGS THAT DON'T BREAK DOWN).
This is a great product with the wase of making a difficult dissed without trouble. Simple and good for the mobey
Harrison, TN
1,581 reviews
I tried this one time... Because I absolutely love cheesecake. It was not good and tasted terrible and so fake.
Mexico, NY
Yum yum yum yum these are so quick and easy!!! Grab and go absolute amazing !!!!! And not expensive at all !!!
El Paso, TX
I love the desserts and the cheesecake is my favorite especially this one that is so exquisite, I just love it

Looking for your answer?