BY KRAFT

Samantha D.
Orem, UT
I was shockingly impressed with this product. I was skeptical at first, given that it is a cheesecake starter. But it produced a creamy, delicious, and scratch made taste to my cheesecake. And you can change it up with any flavor add ins you like!
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
I think Richie style is like you can bake cheesecake need to make a whole lot of the stuff you can put on a bagel and eat it you can just eat it plain or you can get with strawberries I know a lot of people eat cream cheese with strawberries I don't eat cream cheese with strawberries but a lot of people do so
Bianca N.
portales, NM
This makes putting a pie together so much easier . Which is good , and something that I love to make for the people that I love. It is easy to find in the ref. isle , making this with other items makes it just as great. I would use this when you are in a pinch and need to skip a step or two.
Bethany B.
Jackson, MI
Quick, easy, and a good value for a cheese cake mix. My hubby loves cheesecake, and I never can get mine to set up. So this was a life/frustration saver. The sad thing is my local Meijer doesn't seem to sell it any more. I haven't been able to find it in a very long time.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
I love cheesecake, and so does everybody else in my household. If you haven't tried, this is a very easy way to make your own, very affordable, the packaging is great, I purchase this at HEB often. Recommend to anybody!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
My favorite dessert , there can not be anything more delicious than this love I like to accompany it with chocolate syrup , although I also like it's just sweet without fawning, It is expensive but are those tastes that you have to give occasionally
Leah M.
Maumelle, AR
I've been making grilled cheese sandwiches with kraft singles since I've been a little girl. Kraft singles are so delicious, and ooey gooey! I could eat the whole container of cheese! They always have coupons too! Just add it to everything and you'll be fine!
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
Excellent flavor. Superior quality. Add amazing flavor to dessert creamy. I buy in Walmart for the quality the price is amazing. The flavor is more strong than other. Yes is super recommend
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
This is okay. I tried it with a cheesecake I made a few weeks ago. I thought it was my recipe but I made them again and it just didn't taste right. The price is good but it tastes a little too bitter.
brenda a.
I am a crazy lady with an addition to cream cheese. I love this product because is really to use and it taste delicious like it was make from scratch for my cheesecake.