GroceryPantryKraft
Cheese Spreads W/Bacon Cheese Spread

Kraft Cheese Spreads W/Bacon Cheese Spread

by Kraft

How come I can't find this anywhere. I loved that with crackers. Where can I get it.
Why can I no longer buy this cheese
where can I buy this product?
Start your review of Kraft Cheese Spreads W/Bacon Cheese Spread!
How would you rate this product?
Samantha E.
Milford, PA
I didn't think I was going to like these but tired on a whim, I actually like them quite a lot!
gabby B.
Willingboro, NJ
Are you the type of cheese for macaroni and cheese and I love it and I specially the charges from the actual plan I actually love this especially to cook with.
Fancie E.
Guntersville, AL
Bacon and cheese lovers heaven in a jar! I could eat this everyday! I buy from my local WalMart and it isn't pricey at all! Great flavoe and goes great on all kids of stuff. It is also great for using in recipes. I keep this stuff in stock at my home all the time! #BACON
Abigail S.
I did not like this cheese spread. The flavor was really processed... but not in the grossly good way. It had a weird consistency.
carene S.
This stuff is so good for a quick snack with some triscuits. Super rich and easy to spread also.
Hannah H.
Pordenone , Pordenone
Bacon cheese Spread in a jar is not ideal. So gross ! Not like any other cheese dip I've ever tried
Kathy H.
Adelanto, CA
Love krafts cheese spreads with bacon cheese amazing value taste good love the texture great flavor need more
Jean H.
Miami, Florida
Since the first time I probe I like it, I recommend it I really like this brand every time I have the opportunity to buy it I do very good quality
Melissa C.
Romance, AR
We buy this spreadable cheese anytime we go on a road trip. I carried this over from my childhood travels. It is great on any type of cracker. It is also a satisfying year. I would definitely continue to buy it.
hilda D.
Simply rich, my nephew loves it with bread or biscuits, and ideal for meetings in the appetizers, and for breakfast
Ask a question to the Influenster community...