BY KRAFT #50 in Dips & Spreads

Shaunice L.
Absolutely disgusting, I do not like artificial bacon flavors and this one was full of it. The cheese had a strange taste to it and the color was odd. I don't know what you would put this on because the cheesy bacon weirdness coats your mouth and would mask other tastes.
Charisse C.
Bloomfield, NJ
I purchase this item by accident and I was not thrilled with it. I love everything cheese but this was a major let down. It is not a spread. I tried applying it on crackers and each and every cracker broke. I also tried to just eat it off a spoon but it was less than satisfying. Tasted as if I had melted Kraft singles in a microwave and let it cool off. I would not purchase this item ever again. Knowingly or not this was not a good buy.
Fancie E.
Guntersville, AL
Bacon and cheese lovers heaven in a jar! I could eat this everyday! I buy from my local WalMart and it isn't pricey at all! Great flavoe and goes great on all kids of stuff.
It is also great for using in recipes. I keep this stuff in stock at my home all the time! #BACON
Massiel P.
In our home we love this product this the best cheese ever. my kids adore the flavor has a good value and affordability , healthy for kids and I would recommend it, I'm a first time consumer and would buy again definitely . Excellent product one of the best.
Kaaryn S.
Fayetteville, AR
This stuff is terrible. It has those bright pink fake bacon pieces and it is overly flavored with that terrible fake bacon flavor. The cheese is overpowered with that flavor and it ruins it. I like spreadable cheese, but this one is just too fake tasting. I would not buy it again!
Gwendolyn J.
Little Rock , AR
Great robust bacon and cheddar flavor goes great with crackers better than the spray cheese better than the rest and I will definitely be buying this again and I definitely recommend this to you to try
Meghan M.
Corrigan, TX
Believe it or not this cheese spread is a tradition in our family thanksgiving. We use it on pieces of celery. It has a very yummy cheesy-bacony taste. I definitely recommend you trying it!
Melissa C.
Romance, AR
We buy this spreadable cheese anytime we go on a road trip. I carried this over from my childhood travels. It is great on any type of cracker. It is also a satisfying year. I would definitely continue to buy it.
Kelly L.
I haven't tried the bacon version, but I currently have 3 jars of the Old English in my pantry. I make an amazing bagel spread/dip with this product for just about every party I throw. Sometimes, I just make it for myself. It can be hard to locate at Kroger sometimes, but it is worth the search
Amber B.
Debary, FL
This is so good mixed with cream cheese!!! Serve it with crackers, great party dip!!! Everyone loves it and asks for the recipe!!! Some Walmart's carry it, its hard to find most of the time. Highly recommend!!!
Harold T.
Minford
where can I buy this product?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Have anyone ever tried this in a chip dip recipe?