BY KRAFT

Carise Z.
Parma, OH
My husband loves this. I can't say it's my favorite because I'm allergic to olives. But he says it's AMAZING. He puts it On crackers, on summer sausage, you name it. Lol. So he definitely recommends it!
Denise R.
Lancaster, TX
AWESOME stuff this is. My mom has rubbed off on me I used to hate pimento cheese but now i eat it all the time. Ill eat it with grape tomatos. Delicious stuff.
Necy S.
I love to cook and we can't have not to have this stock specially when I'm in the mood of cooking with tasty and lots of cheese.
Brandi H.
Signal Hill , CA
I pair this with some wheat thins usually and a nice small snack throughout the day! Very easy!
Paula P.
Es bueno, me gusta a la verdad, ideal para acompañar con pan o galletas, realmente me gusta y es facil de adquirir, en cualquier supermercado el sabor es bueno, no el mejor pero es muy bueno.
Reham F.
Desouk, Kafr elsheikh
The best taste you ever have in a cheese at all. Easy to spread it and rich, delicious taste. I love it and also all my family