BY KRAFT

Kraft Cheese Slices Slim Cut Sharp Cheddar.

Natural cheese.

Not a reduced calorie food.

Reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese slices.

1/3 Less fat than cheddar cheese.

See nutrition information for saturated fat content.

Made with 2% Milk.

110 calories.

4.5g sat fat, 23% DV.

300mg sodium, 13% DV.

0g sugars.

1 serving is 3 slices. see more...

Sara K.
Sparks, NV
My husband and I really enjoy Kraft Cheese Slices Slim Cut Sharp Cheddar. These are great cheese slices for sandwiches and turkey burgers. I don't like really thick cuts of cheese on my sandwich because I think it is too many calories to add to a sandwich. These are great! Gives you the great sharp cheddar taste without having too many calories.
Samantha S.
Fort Worth
Foodie Expert
I really love the idea of this slim cut cheese. Because when you're on a diet or want to just be mindful it's really nice to be able to use a slice of cheese that's thinner.
Amanda A.
Frostburg, MD
Foodie Expert
Obviously not as good as fresh deli cheese but delicious none the less. It has the same taste as all other sharp cheddar craft cheeses and has a nice consistency. Cheaper cheeses tend to have a fatty texture
Kadi H.
Union city, Ca
The Kraft slim cut line is really good for people who are on a diet. This way you still get to have cheese on your sandwich/burger with fewer calories! Also great for lazy people like me who don't like to slice their own cheese.
Taylor V.
Belton, TX
Cheese is my weakness, especially when it comes to cheddar. I don't even worry about adding this cheese with anything I just eat it by itself and I love it!!!
Priscilla G.
Whittier, CA
I love kraft cheese so tasty especially the sharp cheddar to me it taste like something you are paying a lot of money for
Erin  S.
Erie, IL
Foodie Expert
I usually like a thicker slice of cheese but this is a good alternative is wanting to cut back on calories.
Gail L.
Jacksonville
The sharp cheddar cheese makes every sandwich better. Having it pre-sliced saves time and effort.
Madeline M.
Foodie Expert
Great for sandwiches if you want a thin slice or to cut down on fat. Same great cheddar taste.
Amanda T.
Edmonds, WA
These slices are the perfect thickness and size for sandwiches. The taste is great too!