BY VELVEETA

Shredded pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

Vickie B.
Pearl
I love to use this cheese. It's creamy & soft an it's makes your food taste good. It's like pudding. It melts in your mouth. Whatever store I'm at Walmart,Kroger, Save A lot. It can be a little pricey at time.
Ashley R.
Baton Rouge
PUT THIS ON TORTILLA CHIPS NOW!!! These make the absolute best nachos ever!!! I am drooling just thinking about it. Sooo super yummy, easy to find in a store and did I mention that they're delicious?!
Heather P.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'll say I've always been iffy about cheese because some cheese leaves a weird aftertaste and doesn't taste how you'd expect it to but velveeta cheese is my favorite cheese! You can use shredded cheese on anything and it tastes good too! I definitely recommend this product. It's easy to use for anything
katelyn c.
Griffin, GA
When I was living at home with my parents they would always get Velveeta. I'm a sucker for the shell mac n cheese. but this is the shredded cheese my dad use to make a homemade nacho cheese and use this cheese and it was to die for. This cheese is great for mac n cheese, grilled cheese. anything that involves cheese really.
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
Velveeta is my favorite Mac n cheese so when I found out they had shredded cheese I flipped out. It's so creamy and yummy I love making homemade Mac n cheese with this shredded cheese it's so creamy! I would definitely recommend
cristina b.
oklahoma city
I love cheese and I especially love shredded cheese because you have more of a variety of things to do with it. This Velveeta cheese has a great cheese flavor, and I love it for making some quesadillas!
Dianey P.
Brownsville, TX
I love to have cheese at home and velveeta is a must. It goes great with pasta, chicken and many other things. I love that it can easily be melted and used as a dip. My kids like to eat it straight out of the bag.
Danielle W.
Deltona, FL
Even with it being the cheapest shredded cheese option in the store, I have only made the mistake of purchasing this once. The cheese does not melt as expected, and leaves a chemical aftertaste.
Lasonia G.
Brighton, TN
We love Velveeta Shreds in our house. I always add it to mac n' cheese, tacos, on top of chili, and on top of homemade pizzas. When it's on sale at my favorite grocer, I stock up on it and freeze it for later use. It melts easily unlike some other brands, and the price is very economical.
Tori M.
Fayetteville, TN
When I make certain dishes for dinner and they call for shredded cheese I will add Velveeta shredded cheese because the flavor is rich and goes good with anything in my opinion! It's not to high in fat and it will make your family very excited to eat dinner!