BY KRAFT #8 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Cheddar Explosion Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• Oh my!!! Has anyone ever seen this in Ontario, Canada? I want to ...1 Answers
  • how much butter to milk ratio do you prefer?2 Answers
Kraft Cheddar Explosion Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
  • "This makes a convienant side dish or a complete meal on its own." in 1 review
Liane N.
Largo, FL
Foodie Expert
I love quick and easy Mac and cheese! Cheese is my favorite thing and I am always down for Mac n cheese when it only takes 15 min to make depending on your stove. It’s super simple and I believe it was one of the first things my mother allowed for me to make at the house other than pizza rolls lol
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
Foodie Expert
oh boy. it’s kraft macaroni. it’s pretty gross, honestly. i bought at my local walmart, and it’s pretty cheap, and good reason to that. the cheese tastes so fake, and the pasta tastes a bit like paper. wouldn’t buy again.
Ramsha E.
Basking Ridge, NJ
WHAT MORE CAN I SAY? These stuff was by my side when i was a child. Its so cheesy, enough salt and its so good, quick and easy to make. Its the best midnight snack!! Totally would buy it again and plus its affordable!
MariaGiovanna G.
Glendale, NY
Foodie Expert
This is the best quality compared to others. I will always recommend this mac n cheese. It is of great quality and is very rich in flavor. I add some milk for extra flavor and texture. Cant go wrong with this product
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles , MO
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
noelia r.
Pleasantville, NJ
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love Kraft Mac 'n Cheese?! And I love the easy Mac in the Containers. So easy to make and so quick. Just made some last night and I was pretty amazed at how creamy and cheesy it was. So yummy!
Breana H.
Stockton, CA
These are my favorite food now and when I was a kid. I never met anyone who didn’t love this brand. It’s so good cheeses and so easy to make that’s what I love it so much.
Julia P.
Canonsburg, PA
Foodie Expert
Nothing is outstanding about this product but it's still good. The cheesy flavor is stronger than their standard mac and cheese and the spiral shape holds on to the cheese more. It isn't the best for families because the amount in the box is less than a their classic mac and cheese but its great for a college kid like me looking for a quick tasty hot lunch. It doesn't reheat that well so I'd recommend finishing a box when you make it. It's also not the most healthy thing in the world. However if you like kraft mac and cheese and are looking for something else to spice up your side dish or lunch then I'd recommend switching this product in.
Nickey T.
Erie, PA
If you dont like mac n cheese you dont belong on this planet. Lactose intolerant is no excuse when the cheese is powder and preservatives and you make it with any dairy free product your shriveled, lying heart desires... I dont think I cam even acknowledge you as a human being if you can look me in the windows of my soul and tell me from the bottom of your cold, heartless soul that you think mac n cheese isnt the best damn thing you've had in your mouth since the day you were born.... 'Murica
Ischikelle C.
Medley, FL
I call these spirals , and when I send my little sister to shop for mac and cheese I tell her make sure you get the spirals ! 😂 it's the cheesiest mac and cheese I have ever had in my entire life . And when you've mixed it it with milk and butter it's just absolutely tongue melting . I'm not even gonna lie or exaggerate here but I don't like cooking so I love easy , go to quick fix meals and this brand always does the thing for me 👍🏾👌🏾
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
how much butter to milk ratio do you prefer?
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Foodie Expert
Oh my!!! Has anyone ever seen this in Ontario, Canada? I want to get some!