BY KRAFT #31 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Cheddar Explosion Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• Oh my!!! Has anyone ever seen this in Ontario, Canada? I ...1 Answers
  • how much butter to milk ratio do you prefer?2 Answers
Kraft Cheddar Explosion Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
  • "This makes a convienant side dish or a complete meal on its own." in 1 review
Roxanne O.
It’s a cheap go to when you can’t afford much. It’s processed so it’s not great for you. I’d recommend making this from scratch first. These come in many flavors and varieties, so that’s cool. I’m still not a huge fan. They’re yummy though!
MariaGiovanna G.
Glendale, NY
This is the best quality compared to others. I will always recommend this mac n cheese. It is of great quality and is very rich in flavor. I add some milk for extra flavor and texture. Cant go wrong with this product
Ramsha E.
Basking Ridge, NJ
WHAT MORE CAN I SAY? These stuff was by my side when i was a child. Its so cheesy, enough salt and its so good, quick and easy to make. Its the best midnight snack!! Totally would buy it again and plus its affordable!
Nohelia R.
Pleasantville, NJ
Who doesn't love Kraft Mac 'n Cheese?! And I love the easy Mac in the Containers. So easy to make and so quick. Just made some last night and I was pretty amazed at how creamy and cheesy it was. So yummy!
Megan H.
Mediapolis, IA
Love the spiral mac n cheese! By far is it my favorite, aside from the shapes! They always seem to be the cheesiest! I am disappointed that it doesn't make as much as the normal mac and cheese.
Julia P.
University Pk, PA
Nothing is outstanding about this product but it's still good. The cheesy flavor is stronger than their standard mac and cheese and the spiral shape holds on to the cheese more. It isn't the best for families because the amount in the box is less than a their classic mac and cheese but its great for a college kid like me looking for a quick tasty hot lunch. It doesn't reheat that well so I'd recommend finishing a box when you make it. It's also not the most healthy thing in the world. However if you like kraft mac and cheese and are looking for something else to spice up your side dish or lunch then I'd recommend switching this product in.
Nickey T.
Erie, PA
If you dont like mac n cheese you dont belong on this planet. Lactose intolerant is no excuse when the cheese is powder and preservatives and you make it with any dairy free product your shriveled, lying heart desires... I dont think I cam even acknowledge you as a human being if you can look me in the windows of my soul and tell me from the bottom of your cold, heartless soul that you think mac n cheese isnt the best damn thing you've had in your mouth since the day you were born.... 'Murica
Ischikelle C.
St, St
I call these spirals , and when I send my little sister to shop for mac and cheese I tell her make sure you get the spirals ! 😂 it's the cheesiest mac and cheese I have ever had in my entire life . And when you've mixed it it with milk and butter it's just absolutely tongue melting . I'm not even gonna lie or exaggerate here but I don't like cooking so I love easy , go to quick fix meals and this brand always does the thing for me 👍🏾👌🏾
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
this was a great buy and i picked it up at my local walmart and my son loves it...the explosion of cheese in the box was incredible...my son is a cheese lover and its hard to get him to eat much but he loved this and if he loves it then i love it..if you have kids then this will be great for them..go get a box and try it for yourself
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Me and my family LOVE this mac and cheese!! It seriously must be a top favorite for us!! My children beg to have it alone or even with hot dogs for lunch DAILY it becomes a battle of wills on if I want to make it DAILY!! Seriously our favorite EVER mac and cheese. Comfort food!! AMAZING
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
how much butter to milk ratio do you prefer?
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Oh my!!! Has anyone ever seen this in Ontario, Canada? I want to get some!