Kraft Cheddar Cheese/Semisweet Chocolate/Dried Cherries Snack Trios 1.5 oz. Tray uploaded by Hayley M.

BY KRAFT

Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this snack trio! I got to try it for free as part of Ralph's Free Friday deals and I would recommend. The trio is a delicious combination of bite-sized snacks. It's got cheese (my favorite part!) along with chocolate and dried fruit. It's healthier compared to other snacks so I can enjoy it guilt-free. Perfect for on-the-go snacking too!
Tiffany L.
Tucson, AZ
This snack trio is delicious! I love the combo of cheese, chocolate and dried fruit. I wish there was more of each item though. Each section is only about halfway filled. I'm sure it meant for portion control but they should make the packaging shallower so it doesn't feel like there should be more product.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
One of my new favorite snacks. I love easy grab and go items and this one is perfect for a busy afternoon. The cheese is a little fakey but the chocolate and cherries are such a great combo. It's sweet and salty which I love too.
Britnee L.
Love this snack! I only wish there were more cheese and cherries in the package because I could eat it as a small meal. Very delicious if not completely filling.
Andrea S.
Kimball, MI
Really like these. Wish there was a bit more, but you can't beat the price for them. Also love that most store sell them individually and in multi packs.