BY KRAFT #2 in Caramels

Artificially flavored. Looking for a rich & creamy snack? Enjoy a few of these bite-sized chewy candies with unforgettable caramel flavor.

INGREDIENTS: CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, SKIM MILK, PALM OIL, WHEY (FROM MILK), SALT, ARTIFICIAL AND NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN.

• Are these good for caramel apples5 Answers
  • How good are this candy's can I buy them in any store?4 Answers
  • Are they taste the same of the wether's original caramel?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "So chewy and have a really good taste to them, not to sticky either." in 1 review
  • "Just looking at the picture brings back memories of all those times they got stuck in my teeth." in 1 review
Stephanie S.
Hillsdale, NJ
I love using these when I bake my caramel apple crumb pies! They melt down very nicely in the oven! The taste is amazing and one of my favorites to have plain. The texture is smooth and creamy. They also make a great ice cream topping. They are a fall staple in our house.
KHADIJAH M.
Around fall time is when I buy these delicious sweet little squares. They are delicious to eat by themselves although it is super sugary so be aware. I like to buy them to make caramel apples. For my house I buy maybe up to 3 packages depending on the sizing, I have found some packages larger than others. I have all the little caramels open and throw them over the stove and have them melted. You can use caramel for ice cream, apples, whatever you'd like to try it with. Some stores can be more pricey than others with this item, I usually purchase when I go on my Target run. Overall very delicious and convenient.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I never really use to like caramel but these are my new favorite candy! they look super cute in a candy dish, and I love how small they are! makes for a great little treat throughout the day. the caramel is super soft and chewy. I recommend this to everyone!
Victoria D.
Sparks , NV
Kraft Caramels Original I have gotten many things from Kraft but this is the best out of all the caramels I have ever eaten.Its pretty cheap but tastes great. @Kraft @
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If I could give these more stars I would! These caramels are so creamy and sweet and just delicious! I have been eating these since I was a little girl. It’s not truly Halloween until these are in the candy bowl. Such a great brand and quality. I highly recommend them!
Shannon D.
Shreveport
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yum! I loved these when they were still around - 25 yrs ago - and now they're back!

These are the real Kraft Fudgies, which used to come wrapped in gold foil. The Kraft chocolate caramels are a different product, good also, but not as good as the Fudgies.

I'm on my 3rd one in 3 minutes, so I think I better hide them from myself.
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
I just buy these to eat them plain out of the bag lol. They are yummy. Obviously not as good as home Made but they get me through my cravings! And they are a good price and I don’t have to make them which is the best part
Pamela Y.
Haughton
I can’t eat just one. I love these so much. I get addicted to them. I have to let one just sit in the roof of my mouth and melt away while I enjoy that awesome flavor. Kraft is the only brand to buy!
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
This are really easy to work with. I bake a lot and one of my biggest hits are my homemade Twix cookies, these are easy to melt and put in top of them. Great product!
Amber R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Used these to make a cookie cake with the caramel in the middle. They melted easy but cooled off super fast so I had issues placing them on the cookie dough. But once I got it and cooked everything it turned out amazing!
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
Anyone have any other recipes for these other then caramel apples??
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who dislikes caramel?
Paula S.
These look yummy. Do you like them?
Mariah M.
Are these available at Wal Mart?
Tiffany L.
Tenaha, TX
What is your favorite recipe to use these in? Are they soft caramels?