BY KRAFT #2 in Caramels

Artificially flavored. Looking for a rich & creamy snack? Enjoy a few of these bite-sized chewy candies with unforgettable caramel flavor.

INGREDIENTS: CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, SKIM MILK, PALM OIL, WHEY (FROM MILK), SALT, ARTIFICIAL AND NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN.

Kraft Caramels Original
  • "Just looking at the picture brings back memories of all those times they got stuck in my teeth." in 1 review
  • "So chewy and have a really good taste to them, not to sticky either." in 1 review
Marquita S.
Richmond
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I remember using these caramels to make caramel apples with my Dad. The candy apples were delicious. You can buy these caramels from Walmart. They are affordable and have a good flavor to them. They are worth repurchasing because they are great to eat alone, or to make a treat with. I recommend Kraft Caramels Original.
Stephanie S.
Hillsdale, NJ
I love using these when I bake my caramel apple crumb pies! They melt down very nicely in the oven! The taste is amazing and one of my favorites to have plain. The texture is smooth and creamy. They also make a great ice cream topping. They are a fall staple in our house.
Miranda V.
I never really use to like caramel but these are my new favorite candy! they look super cute in a candy dish, and I love how small they are! makes for a great little treat throughout the day. the caramel is super soft and chewy. I recommend this to everyone!
Victoria D.
Sparks, NV
Kraft Caramels Original I have gotten many things from Kraft but this is the best out of all the caramels I have ever eaten.Its pretty cheap but tastes great. @Kraft @
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
I just buy these to eat them plain out of the bag lol. They are yummy. Obviously not as good as home Made but they get me through my cravings! And they are a good price and I don’t have to make them which is the best part
Maggie J.
Ugh! Last time I had these they tasted like plastic! Maybe because they are in the separately wrapped plastic but ugh! I won't be buying these again....they had worked nice for caramel apples but the taste has seemed to change somewhat recently...So I will opt for another brand.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
While these have a great caramel taste to them, they’re just overly sweet for me and I can only eat a couple before I feel sick (which is weird for me, as I can eat my fair share of candy!). There’s definitely other caramels out there that I prefer over Kraft’s.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
I can’t eat just one. I love these so much. I get addicted to them. I have to let one just sit in the roof of my mouth and melt away while I enjoy that awesome flavor. Kraft is the only brand to buy!
Amber R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Used these to make a cookie cake with the caramel in the middle. They melted easy but cooled off super fast so I had issues placing them on the cookie dough. But once I got it and cooked everything it turned out amazing!
lydia o.
Merced, CA
Purchased at: Target
These are my favorite around the holiday times. Although they do get stuck in my teeth and give me toothaches. They are delicious and can be used for different baking things and candy apples and all kinda of desserts.
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
Anyone have any other recipes for these other then caramel apples??
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who dislikes caramel?
Paula S.
These look yummy. Do you like them?
Mariah M.
Are these available at Wal Mart?
Tiffany L.
Tenaha, TX
What is your favorite recipe to use these in? Are they soft caramels?