Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateKraft
Caramels Individually Wrapped Candy Squares, 425 oz Bag

Kraft Caramels Individually Wrapped Candy Squares, 4.25 oz Bag

Per 5 Pieces: 160 Calories; 2g Sat Fat--10% DV; 110mg Sodium--5 % DV; 26g Sugars. Looking for a rich & creamy snack? Enjoy a few of these bite-sized chewy candies with unforgettable caramel flavor.

Sera que é saboroso?
Do you like it Caramel kraft ?
I Would love to try this ?
Start your review of Kraft Caramels Individually Wrapped Candy Squares, 4.25 oz Bag!
Product Highlights
So chewy and have a really good taste to them, not to sticky either.in reviews
Just looking at the picture brings back memories of all those times they got stuck in my teeth.in reviews
Cristal C.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a big fan of caramel , this is one of my favorite candy love it so much.
I am a big fan of caramel , this is one of my favorite candy love it so much.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite thing to do is to put one in my mouth and let it slowly melt. I can savor all the flavors more.
MJ S.
Coldbrook, NS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Kraft Caramels Individually Wrapped Candy Squares, 4.25 oz Bag uploaded by MJ S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best soft caramels. Great to eat on their own or to use in a recipe whether cutting up for cookies or melting to drizzle over your fave dessert.
Katie P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Kraft Caramels Individually Wrapped Candy Squares, 4.25 oz Bag uploaded by Katie P.
I love these Kraft caramels, I unwrap them all and put them into a frying pan with butter to melt them down. Once they are all melted I throw in popcorn kernels, then you get yummy kettle corn!! Takes about half hour over all
Jaquelyn S.
Waterford, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Kraft Caramels Individually Wrapped Candy Squares, 4.25 oz Bag uploaded by Jaquelyn S.
This is the only brand of soft carmel's that I know of. It is great to eat alone or in desserts such as cookies or brownies.
kelsey G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Kraft Caramels Individually Wrapped Candy Squares, 4.25 oz Bag uploaded by kelsey G.
Christmas candy making required Carmel. This was great to order enough for all my holiday baking/candy making at one time. The Carmel’s were fresh and arrived quickly. They were priced a little lower than I could find locally. It was a great shopping experience. Kraft Caramel Candy Bits, 11 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Darsh H.
Schenectady, NY
Kraft Caramels Individually Wrapped Candy Squares, 4.25 oz Bag uploaded by Darsh H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an all time childhood favorite. This is really good if you have a sweet tooth. The taste is good. It’s too good to resist. The price is really good. These an be found at Walmart and dollar tree.
Andy R.
Etobicoke, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Kraft Caramels Individually Wrapped Candy Squares, 4.25 oz Bag uploaded by Andy R.
Purchased at: Loblaws
I love these Kraft caramels candy squares. It tastes so delicious and yummy. Full of caramel flavour. It has so much sugar in it, that is why I only eat it sometimes when I sm really craving for some kind of sweet. Kraft Caramels Individually Wrapped Candy Squares, 4.25 oz Bag.
Shehlar F.
Melbourne, VIC
These caramel chewy is so nice.I’mA sweet lover I eat this everyday.the taste is amazing and not sticky at all.best products also very affordable.i would love to buy again and highly recommend this
Dana D.
Dowelltown, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Who loves these? I do. They are so soft snd delicious they are very affordable. I would add more to the package. You don’t get very many for the price.