Kraft Candy Kitchen Sea Salt Soft Caramels 8 oz. Pouch uploaded by Dianna M.

BY KRAFT #40 in Caramels

The legacy of the Kraft® Candy Kitchen began in 1933, when Kraft Caramels were created by using more milk than industry standard to deliver a superior caramel. Since then, Kraft Caramels have had a storied history, with a team of dedicated workers in Kendallville, Indiana making delicious varieties of America's Classic Caramels.After over 80 years of caramel-making, Kraft has written the next chapter in its history book with Kraft Candy Kitchen Caramels—premium soft caramels made with milk and butter to create a rich taste and smooth texture. Kraft Candy Kitchen Caramels are a new twist on a classic, delivering delicious flavor varieties to satisfy your sweet tooth whenever the moment is right. see more...

• Let me know how these are? Carmel is my favorite. 1 Answers
  • I heard these amazing are they?1 Answers
  • I have heard these are good but are they really ?.1 Answers
Melissa B.
I was so happy when I saw these at the store because Natalie are they delicious but they also have a nostalgic aspect for me because it reminds me of that she's talking the movie I don't crack caramel pieces
Dianna M.
Cherokee, IA
Ohhh heavenly goodness!!! These little babies are sweet and salty greatness for the taste buds. So soft and they nearly melt in your mouth!! I recommend these highly!
Jess R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These #Kraft Candy Kitchen #SeaSalt #Caramels are a treat! No trick here. They are the perfect balance of salty and sweet. We've been enjoying straight out of the bag, but they're great for melting and drizzling over brownies, ice cream, apple pie, your pumpkin spice everything 😁 and such. Perfect flavor for fall! 💛🍁🍃🍂
These are delicious! The best caramels on the market. At first, I was a little surprised these were kraft and not some "expensive" company. Good value- worth it! Worth trying.
Cynthia B.
We love sea salt solf carcmel
Make all thing with it cake cooks and more
My kides just eat it
We have it at brithday
Get together with family and friends
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love caramel, especially sea salt but to throw in soft these craft Candy kitchen sea salt salt caramels are divine!
Leslie A.
Los Angeles , CA
Caramel !!! Yes, Love These Badies. The Price Isn't That Bad Either. Caramel Lovers Head To Your Local Market && Buy
lisa t.
Brooks, AB
These are amazing. The creamy caramel and salty finish makes them worth every guilty pleasure.
Alyssa L.
Let me know how these are? Carmel is my favorite.
Maggie K.
Buford, GA
How are these caramels compared to the same kind from other brands?
Desirae D.
I heard these amazing are they?
I have heard these are good but are they really ?.
Cai K.
Durham, NC
How is this when used in (dessert) cooking?