Kraft Candy Kitchen Caramel Apple Soft Caramels 8 oz. Pouch uploaded by Sharen B.

BY KRAFT #49 in Caramels

The legacy of the Kraft® Candy Kitchen began in 1933, when Kraft Caramels were created by using more milk than industry standard to deliver a superior caramel. Since then, Kraft Caramels have had a storied history, with a team of dedicated workers in Kendallville, Indiana making delicious varieties of America's Classic Caramels.After over 80 years of caramel-making, Kraft has written the next chapter in its history book with Kraft Candy Kitchen Caramels—premium soft caramels made with milk and butter to create a rich taste and smooth texture. Kraft Candy Kitchen Caramels are a new twist on a classic, delivering delicious flavor varieties to satisfy your sweet tooth whenever the moment is right. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kelliann E.
I absolutely love these! Great tasting not super sweet. I’ve made so many receipts with them. Oh and best yet they aren’t expensive at all! Go try them for yourselves you’ll love them just as much! Make Carmel covered apples for Halloween!
Pam W.
Tifton
Who doesn't love caramel apples! These are the easiest ones to use as they melt easily and are more pliable when covering your apples. I soften mine with a little milk and always butter the dish you place them on. Yummy!
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
Oh my these are so good!! It's almost summer and I was wanting a caramel apple so I thought I would try and make some, which I have never been good at. I seen these and thought I will buy them just to try. They taste just like a real caramel apple!! I mean just like your biting into a juicy green apple covered in caramel!!! They are so good!! I got the last bag that my little store had, I am going to other store near me tomorrow to find more!!!
Paige K.
I try melting these caramels for carmeled apples and it didn't work at all- but the taste of the caramels are OUTSTANDING I WOULD BUY AGAIN
Stephanie C.
Warren,michigan
I absolutely love Carmel especially this Carmel. I make Carmel apples with this. It's the best yummy. I don't use anything else.
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
These creamy little treats are a good snack. Can be used in all kinds of baking recipes too. Great value as well
Dalia E.
sfax
Love it! This one is amazing and as I know there are no competing products to it. The caramel in it tastes amazing. Is is expensive but worthy.
Sharen B.
Newmarket
Wouldn't be Halloween without Craft creamy caramels hugging crisp delicious apples. Yum indeed!