Kraft Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing uploaded by LoLo M.

BY KRAFT

Kraft buttermilk ranch salad dressing 16 oz

• Does anyone here eat this with Pizza ? I do ! :)5 Answers
  • This is the only brand I will eat. Its a loy more creamy than oth...1 Answers
Kraft Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing
  • "If you like ranch, in general, you can not go wrong with this product." in 3 reviews
  • "This ranch, I think, is better than any generic store brand ranch I've had but not quite as good as other ranches on the market (Hidden Valley is better in my opinion) and nowhere near as good as the ranch you find in the refrigerated section which, for people with pickier taste buds like myself, is worth the bit of extra money it costs." in 1 review
  • "I did try the low cal one and didn't really like it at all but this one is pretty good." in 1 review
  • "Though this ranch, is not really good for you, I think its delicious on anything." in 1 review
  • "my number 1 makes salads so much easier to eat. " in 1 review
Nikkie T.
Eden prairie , Mn
Good flavor reasonable price and its good for dipping and use on salads creamy
Amber S.
If you are gonna have a salad there's no better dressing then Kraft Buttermilk Ranch!
karissa C.
Only type of ranch I will eat, all others are nasty, and trust me lol I will know. a lot of food places try lie.
Diana G.
Castroville, CA
So creamy and not too acidic like other I've tried def. my number 1 makes salads so much easier to eat.
Kayla H.
Millville, NJ
I enjoy this ranch dressing, but it does not stand up to hidden valley, but it is a close second.
Emily M.
Pineville , LA
Can't go wrong with ranch dressing! It's creamy and an amazing addition to salads, pizza, and French fries.
Nelvie P.
Can't go wrong with ranch. It's me and my husband's favorite dressing. We always make sure that we never run out of this in our pantry.
Holly S.
Marshfield, MO
Ranch is a favorite in our family and Kraft is usually the winner. I can always count on great flavor.
Brook T.
SUPPLY, NC
I will buy this dressing if I find it on sale. I prefer hidden valley though. It just taste better in my opinion
Arinna B.
Gretna, VA
Definitely not my preferred ranch dressing but not so bad I wouldn't have it if it was the only thing available. This ranch, I think, is better than any generic store brand ranch I've had but not quite as good as other ranches on the market (Hidden Valley is better in my opinion) and nowhere near as good as the ranch you find in the refrigerated section which, for people with pickier taste buds like myself, is worth the bit of extra money it costs.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Does anyone here eat this with Pizza ? I do ! :)
Abby P.
Hayden, AL
This is the only brand I will eat. Its a loy more creamy than others. Its all that goes in my fridge and on my food. From salad to fries, to chicken, my number 1 choice right here!