Kraft Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing uploaded by LoLo M.

BY KRAFT

Kraft buttermilk ranch salad dressing 16 oz

• Does anyone here eat this with Pizza ? I do ! :)5 Answers
  • This is the only brand I will eat. Its a loy more creamy ...1 Answers
Kraft Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing
  • "If you like ranch, in general, you can not go wrong with this product." in 3 reviews
  • "my number 1 makes salads so much easier to eat. " in 1 review
  • "This ranch, I think, is better than any generic store brand ranch I've had but not quite as good as other ranches on the market (Hidden Valley is better in my opinion) and nowhere near as good as the ranch you find in the refrigerated section which, for people with pickier taste buds like myself, is worth the bit of extra money it costs." in 1 review
  • "I did try the low cal one and didn't really like it at all but this one is pretty good." in 1 review
  • "Though this ranch, is not really good for you, I think its delicious on anything." in 1 review
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
This is probably my second favorite brand to but ranch from. This is the type of ranch that I would strictly just use on salad. It's really creamy and it also has a good, tangy flavor.
Alleah T.
Etobicoke, ON
One of my favorites! It is versatile you can use it on salads and also veggie dips or even a chicken marinade i have done!
Tara W.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is the ranch I use to cook with. Cover chicken breasts in This, and shoot the chicken up with the ranch and butter and coat in breadcrumbs and bake it and omggg it's so good!
Nya R.
Maple Grove , MN
It’s fine, it’s not special but it’s my favorite ranch to dip pizza in. I think the price is fine
Brea G.
Mount Morris, MI
I'm not a fan of this ranch. It's too thick and the flavor isn't right. It's almost sweet, not like a ranch should be.
Danika R.
Thornton, CO
my favorite ranch dressing is by kraft. i love it adding it to my salad or eating it as a dipping sauce for my chicken nuggets. i love the buttermilk flavor of the dressing. i definitely recommend this
Paula T.
Pratt, WV
I think the flavor in this brand is perfect. It doesn't have a salty or overpowering taste. It's creamy and perfect for anything from a veggie dip to a dip for hot wings. The price is a little more than some but I thing its well worth it.
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
This isn't my favorite ranch but it's my second favorite and it is cheaper than the other one! It has a good flavor but I feel it isn't as creamy as some others. I would still recommend this. It's also not pricey.
Monica B.
New Philadelphia, OH
This product is my family go to dressing. We use it on salads and for veggie trays. Its delicious. I would recommend this product.
Courtney H.
Dracut
My boyfriend is picky with the kind of ranch he uses. I think kraft is a creamier rich flavor. Only brand we really buy.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Does anyone here eat this with Pizza ? I do ! :)
Abby P.
Hayden, AL
This is the only brand I will eat. Its a loy more creamy than others. Its all that goes in my fridge and on my food. From salad to fries, to chicken, my number 1 choice right here!