Kraft Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing uploaded by LoLo M.

BY KRAFT

Kraft buttermilk ranch salad dressing 16 oz

• Does anyone here eat this with Pizza ? I do ! :)5 Answers
  • This is the only brand I will eat. Its a loy more creamy ...1 Answers
Kraft Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing
  • "If you like ranch, in general, you can not go wrong with this product." in 3 reviews
  • "my number 1 makes salads so much easier to eat. " in 1 review
  • "This ranch, I think, is better than any generic store brand ranch I've had but not quite as good as other ranches on the market (Hidden Valley is better in my opinion) and nowhere near as good as the ranch you find in the refrigerated section which, for people with pickier taste buds like myself, is worth the bit of extra money it costs." in 1 review
  • "I did try the low cal one and didn't really like it at all but this one is pretty good." in 1 review
  • "Though this ranch, is not really good for you, I think its delicious on anything." in 1 review
Paula T.
Pratt, WV
I think the flavor in this brand is perfect. It doesn't have a salty or overpowering taste. It's creamy and perfect for anything from a veggie dip to a dip for hot wings. The price is a little more than some but I thing its well worth it.
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
I absolutely love the flavor of this salad dressing. I put on pretty much everything. Definitely recommended.
Nuzhat C.
Ann arbor, MI
I love buttermilk ranch. It makes everything taste a little bit better. I used to not eat salad and vegetables without this as a child. I prefer lighter dressings now, but I can't quit Kraft Buttermilk ranch. It is literally too good.
Valentina M.
MIAMI, FL

All the products of this brand are great I have not complained about any, especially the taste of this is delicious, in particular I use it with bread and as a salad dressing .delicious
Dominique B.
My favorite buttermilk ranch over all the other fancy ones, it has that distinct buttermilk taste that others tend to lack. I recommend!
Nikkie T.
Eden prairie , Mn
Good flavor reasonable price and its good for dipping and use on salads creamy
Amber S.
If you are gonna have a salad there's no better dressing then Kraft Buttermilk Ranch!
Alleah T.
Etobicoke, ON
One of my favorites! It is versatile you can use it on salads and also veggie dips or even a chicken marinade i have done!
Tara I.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is the ranch I use to cook with. Cover chicken breasts in This, and shoot the chicken up with the ranch and butter and coat in breadcrumbs and bake it and omggg it's so good!
Nya R.
Maple Grove , MN
It’s fine, it’s not special but it’s my favorite ranch to dip pizza in. I think the price is fine
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Does anyone here eat this with Pizza ? I do ! :)
Abby P.
Hayden, AL
This is the only brand I will eat. Its a loy more creamy than others. Its all that goes in my fridge and on my food. From salad to fries, to chicken, my number 1 choice right here!