Kraft Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing uploaded by LoLo M.

BY KRAFT

Kraft buttermilk ranch salad dressing 16 oz

• Does anyone here eat this with Pizza ? I do ! :)5 Answers
  • This is the only brand I will eat. Its a loy more creamy ...1 Answers
Kraft Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing
  • "If you like ranch, in general, you can not go wrong with this product." in 3 reviews
  • "my number 1 makes salads so much easier to eat. " in 1 review
  • "This ranch, I think, is better than any generic store brand ranch I've had but not quite as good as other ranches on the market (Hidden Valley is better in my opinion) and nowhere near as good as the ranch you find in the refrigerated section which, for people with pickier taste buds like myself, is worth the bit of extra money it costs." in 1 review
  • "I did try the low cal one and didn't really like it at all but this one is pretty good." in 1 review
  • "Though this ranch, is not really good for you, I think its delicious on anything." in 1 review
Amanda S.
Barbourville
I have tried this dressing but I have enjoyed other dressing that are much better in taste and value.
Brea G.
Mount Morris, MI
I'm not a fan of this ranch. It's too thick and the flavor isn't right. It's almost sweet, not like a ranch should be.
Jenny F.
Cocoa, FL
I've never been a huge fan of Kraft dressings. Ranch and Caesar are not great. Could definitely use more flavor and more creaminess
Nikkie T.
Eden prairie , Mn
Good flavor reasonable price and its good for dipping and use on salads creamy
Arinna B.
Gretna, VA
Definitely not my preferred ranch dressing but not so bad I wouldn't have it if it was the only thing available. This ranch, I think, is better than any generic store brand ranch I've had but not quite as good as other ranches on the market (Hidden Valley is better in my opinion) and nowhere near as good as the ranch you find in the refrigerated section which, for people with pickier taste buds like myself, is worth the bit of extra money it costs.
Destiny K.
Rio Rancho, NM
A typical ranch sauce for a low price. For those with picky taste buds this may not be the best choice.
Nya R.
Maple Grove , MN
It’s fine, it’s not special but it’s my favorite ranch to dip pizza in. I think the price is fine
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
This isn't my favorite ranch but it's my second favorite and it is cheaper than the other one! It has a good flavor but I feel it isn't as creamy as some others. I would still recommend this. It's also not pricey.
Courtney H.
Dracut
My boyfriend is picky with the kind of ranch he uses. I think kraft is a creamier rich flavor. Only brand we really buy.
Sarah E.
My only critique would be that it wasn't so expensive for a small bottle. I probably feel that way because we go through tons of it at my house. We use it not only on salads but to dip Chicken in and other food. Kraft Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Does anyone here eat this with Pizza ? I do ! :)
Abby P.
Hayden, AL
This is the only brand I will eat. Its a loy more creamy than others. Its all that goes in my fridge and on my food. From salad to fries, to chicken, my number 1 choice right here!