Kraft Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing uploaded by LoLo M.

BY KRAFT

Kraft buttermilk ranch salad dressing 16 oz

• Does anyone here eat this with Pizza ? I do ! :)5 Answers
  • This is the only brand I will eat. Its a loy more creamy than oth...1 Answers
Kraft Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing
  • "If you like ranch, in general, you can not go wrong with this product." in 3 reviews
  • "This ranch, I think, is better than any generic store brand ranch I've had but not quite as good as other ranches on the market (Hidden Valley is better in my opinion) and nowhere near as good as the ranch you find in the refrigerated section which, for people with pickier taste buds like myself, is worth the bit of extra money it costs." in 1 review
  • "I did try the low cal one and didn't really like it at all but this one is pretty good." in 1 review
  • "Though this ranch, is not really good for you, I think its delicious on anything." in 1 review
  • "my number 1 makes salads so much easier to eat. " in 1 review
Paula T.
Pratt, WV
I think the flavor in this brand is perfect. It doesn't have a salty or overpowering taste. It's creamy and perfect for anything from a veggie dip to a dip for hot wings. The price is a little more than some but I thing its well worth it.
Sarah E.
My only critique would be that it wasn't so expensive for a small bottle. I probably feel that way because we go through tons of it at my house. We use it not only on salads but to dip Chicken in and other food. Kraft Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
This isn't my favorite ranch but it's my second favorite and it is cheaper than the other one! It has a good flavor but I feel it isn't as creamy as some others. I would still recommend this. It's also not pricey.
Danika R.
Thornton, CO
my favorite ranch dressing is by kraft. i love it adding it to my salad or eating it as a dipping sauce for my chicken nuggets. i love the buttermilk flavor of the dressing. i definitely recommend this
Jessica G.
I love using Kraft buttermilk. The flavor is amazing & it'd very creamy. To me it doesn't taste different like other ones I've had. You can find it at all grocery stores.
Arinna B.
Gretna, VA
Definitely not my preferred ranch dressing but not so bad I wouldn't have it if it was the only thing available. This ranch, I think, is better than any generic store brand ranch I've had but not quite as good as other ranches on the market (Hidden Valley is better in my opinion) and nowhere near as good as the ranch you find in the refrigerated section which, for people with pickier taste buds like myself, is worth the bit of extra money it costs.
Nuzhat C.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love buttermilk ranch. It makes everything taste a little bit better. I used to not eat salad and vegetables without this as a child. I prefer lighter dressings now, but I can't quit Kraft Buttermilk ranch. It is literally too good.
Valentina M.
MIAMI, FL

All the products of this brand are great I have not complained about any, especially the taste of this is delicious, in particular I use it with bread and as a salad dressing .delicious
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
I love ButterMilk Ranch. Ever since I tried Ranch I've been very hooked on it. I did try the low cal one and didn't really like it at all but this one is pretty good.
Lola Giselle C.
Milwaukee, WI
Though this ranch, is not really good for you, I think its delicious on anything. Salads, pizza, and even sandwiches. You can use this ranch for a lot of foods and it will taste great!
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Does anyone here eat this with Pizza ? I do ! :)
Abby P.
Hayden, AL
This is the only brand I will eat. Its a loy more creamy than others. Its all that goes in my fridge and on my food. From salad to fries, to chicken, my number 1 choice right here!