Kraft Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing uploaded by LoLo M.

BY KRAFT FOODS #59 in Salad Dressing

Kraft buttermilk ranch salad dressing 16 oz

• Does anyone here eat this with Pizza ? I do ! :)5 Answers
  • This is the only brand I will eat. Its a loy more creamy than oth...1 Answers
Kraft Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing
  • "If you like ranch, in general, you can not go wrong with this product." in 3 reviews
  • "Though this ranch, is not really good for you, I think its delicious on anything." in 1 review
  • "I did try the low cal one and didn't really like it at all but this one is pretty good." in 1 review
  • "my number 1 makes salads so much easier to eat. " in 1 review
  • "This ranch, I think, is better than any generic store brand ranch I've had but not quite as good as other ranches on the market (Hidden Valley is better in my opinion) and nowhere near as good as the ranch you find in the refrigerated section which, for people with pickier taste buds like myself, is worth the bit of extra money it costs." in 1 review
Nuzhat C.
Nuzhat C.
Ann Arbor, MI
Foodie Expert
I love buttermilk ranch. It makes everything taste a little bit better. I used to not eat salad and vegetables without this as a child. I prefer lighter dressings now, but I can't quit Kraft Buttermilk ranch. It is literally too good.
Angel T.
Angel T.
Ballard
Foodie Expert
This is my families go to with everything. My kids enjoy the flavor. We eat it with almost every meal. I even cook with it.
Dominique B.
Dominique B.
My favorite buttermilk ranch over all the other fancy ones, it has that distinct buttermilk taste that others tend to lack. I recommend!
Amber S.
Amber S.
If you are gonna have a salad there's no better dressing then Kraft Buttermilk Ranch!
Valentina M.
Valentina M.
miami, FL
Foodie Expert

All the products of this brand are great I have not complained about any, especially the taste of this is delicious, in particular I use it with bread and as a salad dressing .delicious
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
I love ButterMilk Ranch. Ever since I tried Ranch I've been very hooked on it. I did try the low cal one and didn't really like it at all but this one is pretty good.
karissa C.
karissa C.
Foodie Expert
Only type of ranch I will eat, all others are nasty, and trust me lol I will know. a lot of food places try lie.
Diana G.
Diana G.
Castroville, CA
So creamy and not too acidic like other I've tried def. my number 1 makes salads so much easier to eat.
Brook T.
Brook T.
SUPPLY, NC
I will buy this dressing if I find it on sale. I prefer hidden valley though. It just taste better in my opinion
robin k.
robin k.
Diberville, MS
My family uses this dressing it is creamy ,and has a good flavor .We like the new Ranch flavors also the Bacon Ranch is real good.
Lori M.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Does anyone here eat this with Pizza ? I do ! :)
Abby P.
Abby P.
Hayden, AL
Foodie Expert
This is the only brand I will eat. Its a loy more creamy than others. Its all that goes in my fridge and on my food. From salad to fries, to chicken, my number 1 choice right here!