Kraft Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing uploaded by LoLo M.

BY KRAFT

Kraft buttermilk ranch salad dressing 16 oz

• Does anyone here eat this with Pizza ? I do ! :)5 Answers
  • This is the only brand I will eat. Its a loy more creamy than oth...1 Answers
Kraft Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing
  • "If you like ranch, in general, you can not go wrong with this product." in 3 reviews
  • "Though this ranch, is not really good for you, I think its delicious on anything." in 1 review
  • "I did try the low cal one and didn't really like it at all but this one is pretty good." in 1 review
  • "my number 1 makes salads so much easier to eat. " in 1 review
  • "This ranch, I think, is better than any generic store brand ranch I've had but not quite as good as other ranches on the market (Hidden Valley is better in my opinion) and nowhere near as good as the ranch you find in the refrigerated section which, for people with pickier taste buds like myself, is worth the bit of extra money it costs." in 1 review
Nuzhat C.
Ann arbor , MI
Foodie Expert
I love buttermilk ranch. It makes everything taste a little bit better. I used to not eat salad and vegetables without this as a child. I prefer lighter dressings now, but I can't quit Kraft Buttermilk ranch. It is literally too good.
denisse a.
My numeber one choice for salad dressing and also goes great with veggies is kraft buttermilk ranch dressing! Grrat creamy flavor
Angel T.
Ballard
Foodie Expert
This is my families go to with everything. My kids enjoy the flavor. We eat it with almost every meal. I even cook with it.
lisa c.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
Kraft ranch is very good and i use on salad and for dipping and its a bargain price its very creamy and taste very good
Bianca C.
Canoga park, CA
Foodie Expert
Really good ranch has a softvtaste and buttery its one of the best brands to have of buttermilk ranch for your salad
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love the flavor of this salad dressing. I put on pretty much everything. Definitely recommended.
Kayla H.
Millville, NJ
I enjoy this ranch dressing, but it does not stand up to hidden valley, but it is a close second.
Destiny K.
Rio Rancho, NM
A typical ranch sauce for a low price. For those with picky taste buds this may not be the best choice.
Sandra H.
Austin, TX
This is a pretty good ranch. it is buttermilky and creamer than most which i like. not my favorite ranch but it will do!
Holly S.
Marshfield, MO
Ranch is a favorite in our family and Kraft is usually the winner. I can always count on great flavor.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Does anyone here eat this with Pizza ? I do ! :)
Abby P.
Hayden, AL
Foodie Expert
This is the only brand I will eat. Its a loy more creamy than others. Its all that goes in my fridge and on my food. From salad to fries, to chicken, my number 1 choice right here!