BY KRAFT

Buy on Walmart
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Kraft Buttermilk Ranch Dressing is so yummy!  I love all of Krafts dressings, but the buttermilk ranch one is my favorite.  It goes great with any kind of greens, roman lettuce, spinach, kale..ect.  It's so creamy and has a lot of flavor, but it's not too rich. It has just the right amount of buttermilk too!   It's also great to dip with vegetables also, such as, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, ect.  I highly recommend you give Kraft's ranch dressing ad their other dressing's a try.. You won't regret it!
Kayla M.
Lake wales , FL
This ranch is the best tench dressing by far. I prefer over every other brand i have ever tried. There is something extra about Krafts recipe. I can't put my finger on it, but I could almost drink this dressing, it's so good.
Natasha S.
Centreville , AL
This product can be used for dressing or dipping sauce! The taste is on point and my kids love it. This can’t be compared to other brands because it is simply the best!!
Jennifer I.
Sacramento , CA
Not my favorite. Has ok flavor. Not as smooth as other available brands. To me is was slightly bitter tasting.
Cassandra H.
My kids are obsessed with ranch every time I'm out I have to go back and grab another one of these let's put on the side or on top of food!
Raquel H.
Kalamazoo, MI
one of my favorite dressings that i keep in the house. the quality and price is great and they can be found anywhere.
Amanda W.
Battle Creek
Go to Dressing! My oldest boy eats this with almost everything! Love the buttermilk recipe #1 pick forsure!!
Eman H.
The best food for breakfast and dinner with some oil and teast is 😍😍😍ym ym kids is love it too! We can do it for many ways