BY KRAFT

Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Kraft Buttermilk Ranch Dressing is so yummy!  I love all of Krafts dressings, but the buttermilk ranch one is my favorite.  It goes great with any kind of greens, roman lettuce, spinach, kale..ect.  It's so creamy and has a lot of flavor, but it's not too rich. It has just the right amount of buttermilk too!   It's also great to dip with vegetables also, such as, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, ect.  I highly recommend you give Kraft's ranch dressing ad their other dressing's a try.. You won't regret it!
Jenny S.
WhO doesn't love ranch? Kraft has a great ranch dressing the flavor is crisp and clean tasting. You can use it on just about anything from pizza rolls to a wonderful salad.
Natasha S.
Centreville, AL
This product can be used for dressing or dipping sauce! The taste is on point and my kids love it. This can’t be compared to other brands because it is simply the best!!
Kayla M.
Lake wales , FL
This ranch is the best tench dressing by far. I prefer over every other brand i have ever tried. There is something extra about Krafts recipe. I can't put my finger on it, but I could almost drink this dressing, it's so good.
Cassandra H.
My kids are obsessed with ranch every time I'm out I have to go back and grab another one of these let's put on the side or on top of food!
Raquel H.
Kalamazoo , MI
one of my favorite dressings that i keep in the house. the quality and price is great and they can be found anywhere.
Angie R.
Pretty good lot the best ranch I’ve ever had I’m still looking for that it’s a little on the thick side but it’s good
Jennifer I.
Sacramento , CA
Not my favorite. Has ok flavor. Not as smooth as other available brands. To me is was slightly bitter tasting.
Amanda W.
Battle Creek
Go to Dressing! My oldest boy eats this with almost everything! Love the buttermilk recipe #1 pick forsure!!
Eman H.
The best food for breakfast and dinner with some oil and teast is 😍😍😍ym ym kids is love it too! We can do it for many ways