Kraft Brand Sauces and Marinades Kraft Honey Mustard Barbecue Sauce, 18 Ounce Bottle

BY KRAFT

Brittain J.
Lafayette, LA
Favorite sauce for everything. I like it on everything from tofu to potato chips. Use it for BBQ on the grill or as a dip option. It's full of flavor and a lot of fun. Great value for what you can do with it.
Leslie L.
Jasper
I love the different varieties of flavors. They taste great with any type of mean you can use them as a marinade or as a dipping sauce.
Brittany T.
So delicious. It's the perfect combination of sweet and tangy. It goes great with many different meals
This item is my favorite! So delicious I eat it with chicken an it's incredible!!
Pura M.
I love this sauce, i use it almost everytime i cook meat, its never missing in my menu i really recommend it