BY KRAFT

Bob's big boy lite bleu cheese dressing 16 oz see more...

freddy s.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My favorite brand of for blue cheese. I didn't like blue cheese Intel I tride this one. It's the only one I get. I think it's the best of its kind.
Angie K.
The best blue cheese dressing I've ever had. I have been eating it since I was a child and have never found anything that compares.
Amanda A.
Fontana, CA
Bob's blue cheese dressing is a must have. So perfect for salads, fries, & to dip veggies in. Definitely recommend
Cherise J.
Dauphin
I love blue cheese dressing. This one is good. Not too think not too thin. It's just right and I would recommend this to anyone that likes blue cheese.