BY KRAFT

Kraft big slice pepper jack cheese slices 8 oz 10 ct see more...

Brandi T.
Hood River, OR
I love how the slices of this cheese are big and also I like that it's pepper jack but it's not too spicy it has a nice flavor to it
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
This is the cheese I always buy for my sandwiches. It's big enough that all I need is one slice. I love pepper jack and this cheese has a good taste to it. It's not too bad for you in terms of calories either plus it's nice that it's pre-cut for you.
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
I personally am not a fan of this product, because it is simply an acquired taste that I am not used to, I prefer classic cheeses, but my father is obsessed with it. He puts the slices on his burgers and everyone raves about them! They give a little extra kick to burgers, and everyone seems to really enjoy the product. I would recommend this product to spice up any cook out if you are a fan of interesting new flavors.
Courtney M.
Mooreland, IN
I love pepper jack cheese and this is one of the best kinds i have ever had. Also cheap!
Randy P.
Lake Forest, CA
I purchase this cheese all the time. It has a good pepper jack flavor, and it has a little bit of spicyess to it as well. I also like that it already comes grated, this makes it easier/quicker to use when I need it. I put this on many different things, like nachos, my omelet in the morning, on cheese bread when I'm having pasta for dinner.
Kimberly B.
My significant other and I buy this cheese once a week. It is a deliciously creamy cheese with the right amount of spiciness. There is also one with habanero but my significant other can't handle that spiciness haha!
Crystal C.
Mqkes for a good sandwich at lunch! Also good to make grilled cheese. This cheese stays fresh for longer and taste great