BY KRAFT

Kraft big slice pepper jack cheese slices 8 oz 10 ct see more...

Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
I love this cheese. We are a Kraft family in this home. Such a classic and great on anything or by itself.
Danielle G.
Peper jack cheese is the best. Kraft is the best. I'm glad they brought those two great things together.!
Victoria R.
Belton
My boyfriend absolutely love the cheese and how big the slices are. It's very true to being s big peiece.
Elizabeth P.
Shelbyville, MI
We go out on the boat a lot and this is perfect for boat ride sandwiches. I recommend this to everyone!
Cynthia S.
Porter, Tx
Grill sandwich with this big slide of pepper jack, soooo good!!! Even quesadillas taste wonderful.
Kayla M.
South St Paul, MN
Awsome heat to this cheese. I put it on eggs,burgers, philly cheese steaks. Great cheese for adults
Sara K.
Broken Arrow, OK
I LOVE pepper jack cheese from kraft! So delicious. For the price it is for sure a good value.
Sarah R.
Has a great flavor and just enough spice to it . I just wish there were more than 10 pieces :)
Kim P.
I love pepper jack cheese. This is a creamy and flavorful cheese. I compare it to Kroger brand.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
This is delicious. and so convenient. it's great to have on hand for lunches and sandwiches.