BY KRAFT

Kraft big slice pepper jack cheese slices 8 oz 10 ct see more...

Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Love this pepper jack cheese it has a bite but it's just the perfect amount of kick
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
This is great for when you want to shake up your sandwich routine and add something new. I just wish it was a little spicier and more flavorful.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
This is a cheese that I always have in my house. This Kraft sliced cheese pepper jack flavored cheese taste good. It has just a little heat to it nothing even a child couldn't handle, and it has a good creamy pepper jack flavor. I use it on nachos, sandwiches grill cheese and many other things.
Courtney W.
Soooooo yummy! This cheese is great for sandwiches or for a snack with cheese and crackers! I bought from Walmart but have seen at most local stores. I believe the package is about 2.50. I would recommend to others.
Leah  F.
Absolutely the perfect size for grilling some big burgers! This cheese definitely has that flavorful kick - without being overwhelming! I just tried it for the very first time and was impressed. I like it way better than Kraft Singles, and will definitely purchase again.
Elizabeth P.
Houghton, MI
We go out on the boat a lot and this is perfect for boat ride sandwiches. I recommend this to everyone!
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
I love pepper jack. These slices are great for sandwiches . My favorite thing to use them for is patty melts with grilled onions!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
These are the absolute best cheese slices for burgers. They're bigger so they cover the burger better and are the perfect amount of cheese. I prefer the pepperjack over the other options because it adds just the right amount of heat to the burger.
Heather W.
Love the big slices for sandwiches and burgers! Finally cheese that covers the whole bread!
Rachel  D.
College Sta, TX
The craft spicy cheese isn't actually that spicy. I bought it at Target thinking that if it was too spicy I'de give it to a friend, but I ended up eating the whole pack.