BY KRAFT

Kraft big slice pepper jack cheese slices 8 oz 10 ct see more...

Alexis B.
Cheese is the most fantastic thing on the planet and it only gets better when you add peppers. I could eat this all day.
Keirstyn F.
If I buy sliced cheese it's going to be Kraft pepper jack because that's my favorite. It still has a real cheese taste.
Caitlin L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This is my favorite cheese to put on ham and cheese sandwiches! Our whole family loves it! It is a must in our house!
Jessica W.
Love this Kraft Pepper Jack Cheese on my sandwich! The flavor is perfect....it has a kick to it but it's not spicy.
Jacy G.
Yum! I love this cheese. It has the perfect amount of cheese and spice. Perfect for nachos, sandwiches, and burgers
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
I love cheese and this is my favorite, it's not to expensive and it tast great. I will be buying more of this kind.
Maria C.
Wahiawa, HI
My favorite cheese I love making sandwiches, and quesadillas with it. Brings a distinct delicious flavor to food .
Anstiss E.
Davis , CA
My favorite pepper jack slices, they have more of a kick then the generic brand and taste great in sandwiches.
adree k.
We love pepper jack cheese, added to sandwiches and burgers. Having pre sliced cheese makes meal time easier.
Melissa C.
I love this cheese. We are a Kraft family in this home. Such a classic and great on anything or by itself.