BY KRAFT

Kraft big slice pepper jack cheese slices 8 oz 10 ct see more...

Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
This is great for when you want to shake up your sandwich routine and add something new. I just wish it was a little spicier and more flavorful.
Kelly E.
Nashville , TN
This is the only sliced cheese my husband and I purchase. Repeat consumer - we go through a package of this every few days. Delicious flavor!
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
Kraft big cheese slices are great for that big burger I grilled outside! I love cheese so it great! The taste is so natural and perfect
Brandi T.
Hood River, OR
I love how the slices of this cheese are big and also I like that it's pepper jack but it's not too spicy it has a nice flavor to it
Ash D.
The best reasonable priced cheese ever i am a cheese lover nothing compares to kraft the cheese does not take long to melt i love it
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
I love pepper jack. These slices are great for sandwiches . My favorite thing to use them for is patty melts with grilled onions!
MikeandTasha W.
Booneville
I love this cheese it perfectly spicy. Perfect on hamburger or just by its self. Creammy and amazing. Perfectly blended together.
Hanna A.
Yum yum yum! My family loves this cheese! Great flavor and extra large slices that actually fill the entire slice of bread. :)
Tamia L.
I usually get like 2 packs per week of these. They are amazing when paired with ham and eggs and waffles. I love this cheese
Christine F.
This cheese has a nice, sharp pepperjack flavor, and the spiciness isn't overpowering. I love putting it on my sandwiches!