BY KRAFT

Kraft big slice pepper jack cheese slices 8 oz 10 ct see more...

Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This cheese is great. Has a nice spice. It is good for burgers or even sandwiches
Amber t.
Cape May, NJ
I really liked this cheese. It's not too spicy but it gives a nice kick to my sandwich. I like to make grilled cheeses with this cheese. It's a really good option when you don't feel like waiting in line at the deli counter.
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
Kraft big cheese slices are great for that big burger I grilled outside! I love cheese so it great! The taste is so natural and perfect
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
I love putting this on burgers! For anyone who is spice sensitive, this pepper jack isn't super spicy, but still gives that little hint of heat. Great melt-ability and lasts a pretty long time, so you can keep it in the fridge for a couple of burger nights!
Kim P.
I love pepper jack cheese. This is a creamy and flavorful cheese. I compare it to Kroger brand.
Justine A.
These cheese slices are great to put in a sandwich or even to melt in an omelette. I love the jalapeƱo kick. If you don't like spicy I wouldn't recommend but if you like spicy they have great flavor. I love them in omelettes with veggies. Such a great product.
adree k.
We love pepper jack cheese, added to sandwiches and burgers. Having pre sliced cheese makes meal time easier.
Ashley B.
menifee,ca
My husband loves this on his sandwiches! Good flavor and not super spicy at all
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Love this pepper jack cheese it has a bite but it's just the perfect amount of kick
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
This is great for when you want to shake up your sandwich routine and add something new. I just wish it was a little spicier and more flavorful.