BY KRAFT

Kraft big slice pepper jack cheese slices 8 oz 10 ct see more...

Monique J.
Provo, UT
Love this cheese! They are the perfect size to make grilled cheese with, and if you have never made a grilled cheese with Pepper Jack, you are missing out! Make the grilled cheese with 2 slices of this cheese and Texas Toast. This cheese is also really great when you split it in half and out it on a hoagie bun to complete a sub sandwhich.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Kraft, has such delicious products. These Cheese Slices actually cover my whole sandwich which, is wonderful. Not, only does it cover my sandwich but they have Pepper Jack flavor. Great tasting product.
Kelly E.
Orlando, FL
This is the only sliced cheese my husband and I purchase. Repeat consumer - we go through a package of this every few days. Delicious flavor!
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
This cheese is delicious! They have the right amount of bite for my personal preference. Not too hot, but not too weak either. I really like to add these to sandwiches or melt them on top of a burger or turkey burger for some extra flavor.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
I buy these slices for my sandwiches and they have great flavor and are affordable !
Cynthia S.
Porter, Tx
Grill sandwich with this big slide of pepper jack, soooo good!!! Even quesadillas taste wonderful.
Brianna D.
New Bedford , ['', '', '']
Yum! Love this cheese! I am a huge cheese lover to begin with, nice fresh taste with a little kick to it great on sandwiches salads or whatever your heart desires
Shana H.
Tualatin, OR
I bought these on accident, just throwing some in my cart because I needed some lunch products and ended up liking them. Pretty decent pepperjack, the slice fully covered a large piece of bread and ten pieces was a pretty good deal for what I paid.
Jessica W.
Love this Kraft Pepper Jack Cheese on my sandwich! The flavor is perfect....it has a kick to it but it's not spicy.
Shawna R.
Lake City, FL
Tastes good on some lunch meat sandwiches, but can be a little too spicy at times.