BY KRAFT

Kraft big slice pepper jack cheese slices 8 oz 10 ct see more...

Riley L.
Duluth, GA
I use this for all my sandwiches. It is the perfect size and thickness to go along with lunch meat. Its not too expensive. Its cheese so depending on how you view food it can be healthy or not. It has a great taste and is not too spicy. Its even good on a grilled cheese too.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I never used to put cheese on my sandwiches...and then Kraft came out with these! Oh my word! I love pepper jack cheese, unfortunately my diet isn't as excited haha
Shana H.
Tualatin, OR
I bought these on accident, just throwing some in my cart because I needed some lunch products and ended up liking them. Pretty decent pepperjack, the slice fully covered a large piece of bread and ten pieces was a pretty good deal for what I paid.
Brianna D.
New Bedford , ['', '', '']
Yum! Love this cheese! I am a huge cheese lover to begin with, nice fresh taste with a little kick to it great on sandwiches salads or whatever your heart desires
Rachel  D.
College Sta, TX
The craft spicy cheese isn't actually that spicy. I bought it at Target thinking that if it was too spicy I'de give it to a friend, but I ended up eating the whole pack.
Lael D.
My favorite type of cheese. Pepper and melty, but the slices were too thick. Cheese still was great but I would enjoy it more with thinner slices and will buy the thinner ones for now on
Cassandra C.
Wichita Falls, TX
I hardly eat cheese but when i do i eat this cheese brand with salt crackers or i put it in my veggie subway sandwhich or just one grill cheese. Yumm jalapenos.
Cher F.
Great taste but if the cheese isn't tightly sealed or used immediately then the edges get hard. I often have to put it in a storage bag to extend the freshness.
dianneasaurus
Washougal, WA
Love the pre cut slices! Not to spicy and great flavor. We really love these because with kids anything that cuts down food prep time down is much appreciated.
Christy N.
Cave City
Pepper jack is my favorite cheese! I always mix it up and eat with with grill cheese, put it on shredded chicken as sandwich it can go with anything