BY KRAFT

Kraft big slice pepper jack cheese slices 8 oz 10 ct see more...

Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
These are the absolute best cheese slices for burgers. They're bigger so they cover the burger better and are the perfect amount of cheese. I prefer the pepperjack over the other options because it adds just the right amount of heat to the burger.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
This cheese is delicious! They have the right amount of bite for my personal preference. Not too hot, but not too weak either. I really like to add these to sandwiches or melt them on top of a burger or turkey burger for some extra flavor.
Rita F.
Love CHEESE and pepper jack is my favorite I love the taste and texture of Kraft can't do wrong buying Kraft cheese it good and the price is to recommend to others .oh and I love the heat pepper jack has not to hot but hot enough
Leah  F.
Absolutely the perfect size for grilling some big burgers! This cheese definitely has that flavorful kick - without being overwhelming! I just tried it for the very first time and was impressed. I like it way better than Kraft Singles, and will definitely purchase again.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love putting this on burgers! For anyone who is spice sensitive, this pepper jack isn't super spicy, but still gives that little hint of heat. Great melt-ability and lasts a pretty long time, so you can keep it in the fridge for a couple of burger nights!
Courtney W.
Soooooo yummy! This cheese is great for sandwiches or for a snack with cheese and crackers! I bought from Walmart but have seen at most local stores. I believe the package is about 2.50. I would recommend to others.
Amber t.
Cape May, NJ
I really liked this cheese. It's not too spicy but it gives a nice kick to my sandwich. I like to make grilled cheeses with this cheese. It's a really good option when you don't feel like waiting in line at the deli counter.
Kimberly B.
My significant other and I buy this cheese once a week. It is a deliciously creamy cheese with the right amount of spiciness. There is also one with habanero but my significant other can't handle that spiciness haha!
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Kraft, has such delicious products. These Cheese Slices actually cover my whole sandwich which, is wonderful. Not, only does it cover my sandwich but they have Pepper Jack flavor. Great tasting product.
Brenda M.
I love Pepper Jack cheese in my burgers. I always get these already sliced cheese. Saves time than to be slicing with a knife. The taste is rich cheesy flavor that my family loves. I will totally buy again.