BY KRAFT

Kraft big slice pepper jack cheese slices 8 oz 10 ct see more...

Leah  F.
Absolutely the perfect size for grilling some big burgers! This cheese definitely has that flavorful kick - without being overwhelming! I just tried it for the very first time and was impressed. I like it way better than Kraft Singles, and will definitely purchase again.
Courtney W.
Soooooo yummy! This cheese is great for sandwiches or for a snack with cheese and crackers! I bought from Walmart but have seen at most local stores. I believe the package is about 2.50. I would recommend to others.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
I love putting this on burgers! For anyone who is spice sensitive, this pepper jack isn't super spicy, but still gives that little hint of heat. Great melt-ability and lasts a pretty long time, so you can keep it in the fridge for a couple of burger nights!
Amber t.
Cape May, NJ
I really liked this cheese. It's not too spicy but it gives a nice kick to my sandwich. I like to make grilled cheeses with this cheese. It's a really good option when you don't feel like waiting in line at the deli counter.
Kimberly B.
My significant other and I buy this cheese once a week. It is a deliciously creamy cheese with the right amount of spiciness. There is also one with habanero but my significant other can't handle that spiciness haha!
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Kraft, has such delicious products. These Cheese Slices actually cover my whole sandwich which, is wonderful. Not, only does it cover my sandwich but they have Pepper Jack flavor. Great tasting product.
Brenda M.
I love Pepper Jack cheese in my burgers. I always get these already sliced cheese. Saves time than to be slicing with a knife. The taste is rich cheesy flavor that my family loves. I will totally buy again.
Riley L.
Duluth, GA
I use this for all my sandwiches. It is the perfect size and thickness to go along with lunch meat. Its not too expensive. Its cheese so depending on how you view food it can be healthy or not. It has a great taste and is not too spicy. Its even good on a grilled cheese too.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I never used to put cheese on my sandwiches...and then Kraft came out with these! Oh my word! I love pepper jack cheese, unfortunately my diet isn't as excited haha
Shana H.
Tualatin, OR
I bought these on accident, just throwing some in my cart because I needed some lunch products and ended up liking them. Pretty decent pepperjack, the slice fully covered a large piece of bread and ten pieces was a pretty good deal for what I paid.