BY KRAFT

Kraft big slice pepper jack cheese slices 8 oz 10 ct see more...

Brenda M.
I love Pepper Jack cheese in my burgers. I always get these already sliced cheese. Saves time than to be slicing with a knife. The taste is rich cheesy flavor that my family loves. I will totally buy again.
Cher F.
Great taste but if the cheese isn't tightly sealed or used immediately then the edges get hard. I often have to put it in a storage bag to extend the freshness.
Cassandra C.
Wichita falls tx
I hardly eat cheese but when i do i eat this cheese brand with salt crackers or i put it in my veggie subway sandwhich or just one grill cheese. Yumm jalapenos.
Christy N.
Cave City
Pepper jack is my favorite cheese! I always mix it up and eat with with grill cheese, put it on shredded chicken as sandwich it can go with anything
Ash D.
The best reasonable priced cheese ever i am a cheese lover nothing compares to kraft the cheese does not take long to melt i love it
MikeandTasha W.
Booneville
I love this cheese it perfectly spicy. Perfect on hamburger or just by its self. Creammy and amazing. Perfectly blended together.
Tamia L.
I usually get like 2 packs per week of these. They are amazing when paired with ham and eggs and waffles. I love this cheese
Christine F.
This cheese has a nice, sharp pepperjack flavor, and the spiciness isn't overpowering. I love putting it on my sandwiches!
Alexis B.
Cheese is the most fantastic thing on the planet and it only gets better when you add peppers. I could eat this all day.
member-668da
Hubby loves these to give his sandwiches a nice little kick! It definitely takes a boring old sandwich up a few notches!