BY KRAFT

Kraft big slice pepper jack cheese slices 8 oz 10 ct see more...

Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
This is my regular fave sliced cheese for sandwiches at lunch. I love the zing that pepper jack gives to a turkey or chicken sandwich, and this is even better melted on a panini!
Brandi T.
Gate City, VA
I love Kraft cheese products. I only buy Kraft brand cheese slices for grilled cheese sandwiches and regular sandwiches. Kraft tastes much better when it comes to sliced cheese.
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
I personally am not a fan of this product, because it is simply an acquired taste that I am not used to, I prefer classic cheeses, but my father is obsessed with it. He puts the slices on his burgers and everyone raves about them! They give a little extra kick to burgers, and everyone seems to really enjoy the product. I would recommend this product to spice up any cook out if you are a fan of interesting new flavors.
Randy P.
Lake Forest, CA
I purchase this cheese all the time. It has a good pepper jack flavor, and it has a little bit of spicyess to it as well. I also like that it already comes grated, this makes it easier/quicker to use when I need it. I put this on many different things, like nachos, my omelet in the morning, on cheese bread when I'm having pasta for dinner.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
This is a cheese that I always have in my house. This Kraft sliced cheese pepper jack flavored cheese taste good. It has just a little heat to it nothing even a child couldn't handle, and it has a good creamy pepper jack flavor. I use it on nachos, sandwiches grill cheese and many other things.
Monique J.
Provo, UT
Love this cheese! They are the perfect size to make grilled cheese with, and if you have never made a grilled cheese with Pepper Jack, you are missing out! Make the grilled cheese with 2 slices of this cheese and Texas Toast. This cheese is also really great when you split it in half and out it on a hoagie bun to complete a sub sandwhich.
Robert D.
Ridgefield, WA
I love this perfectly evenly cut cheese packs. Pepper jack cheese is amazing and this pack has some quality cheese. I have to hold myself back from eating all the slices out of the bag. I love cheese
Justine A.
1960 reviews
These cheese slices are great to put in a sandwich or even to melt in an omelette. I love the jalapeño kick. If you don't like spicy I wouldn't recommend but if you like spicy they have great flavor. I love them in omelettes with veggies. Such a great product.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
This is the cheese I always buy for my sandwiches. It's big enough that all I need is one slice. I love pepper jack and this cheese has a good taste to it. It's not too bad for you in terms of calories either plus it's nice that it's pre-cut for you.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
These are the absolute best cheese slices for burgers. They're bigger so they cover the burger better and are the perfect amount of cheese. I prefer the pepperjack over the other options because it adds just the right amount of heat to the burger.