BY KRAFT

Kraft big slice pepper jack cheese slices 8 oz 10 ct see more...

Ricky m.
galt
This cheese is the best you could ever try it i dose not compare to anything because it is the best, i think the price is good , i have try this manny times and i would recommend it other for sure always happy!
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
This is my regular fave sliced cheese for sandwiches at lunch. I love the zing that pepper jack gives to a turkey or chicken sandwich, and this is even better melted on a panini!
Maegan W.
You eating a sandwich? You better open up this package & throw a slice of this heaven on there. Otherwise, you’re sandwich is gonna be the saddest, most tasteless sandwich ever.
Brandi T.
Gate City
I love Kraft cheese products. I only buy Kraft brand cheese slices for grilled cheese sandwiches and regular sandwiches. Kraft tastes much better when it comes to sliced cheese.
Robert D.
I love this perfectly evenly cut cheese packs. Pepper jack cheese is amazing and this pack has some quality cheese. I have to hold myself back from eating all the slices out of the bag. I love cheese
christal t.
I like to pack my own lunches and I find these are perfect for sandwiches. They're convenient and I find they add just the right flavor to any ham sandwich. They're a reoccurring purchase for me. I can't wait to try more products from this brand.
Victoria Ann G.
Raymondville, TX
The perfect size slice of cheese. I usually use sprouted breads for sandwiches which have more of a rectangular shape and this cheese is the perfect size. The pepper jack is delicious! Spicy but in our household we love spicy!
Bailey C.
Ames, IA
Very good! I love using the big slices for sandwiches and this is so much fresher than individually wrapped slices. If you love pepper jack cheese this is pretty good if you need an easy access way to get it rather than buying a whole block of it and cutting it up.
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
I personally am not a fan of this product, because it is simply an acquired taste that I am not used to, I prefer classic cheeses, but my father is obsessed with it. He puts the slices on his burgers and everyone raves about them! They give a little extra kick to burgers, and everyone seems to really enjoy the product. I would recommend this product to spice up any cook out if you are a fan of interesting new flavors.
Randy P.
Lake Forest, CA
I purchase this cheese all the time. It has a good pepper jack flavor, and it has a little bit of spicyess to it as well. I also like that it already comes grated, this makes it easier/quicker to use when I need it. I put this on many different things, like nachos, my omelet in the morning, on cheese bread when I'm having pasta for dinner.