BY KRAFT

Kraft big slice pepper jack cheese slices 8 oz 10 ct see more...

Drea L.
This tastes so good, the blend of spices in this pepper jack cheese is so satisfying, i swear i can’t just eat one piece. I love the spicy kick this cheese has and it’s also an awesome price. Definitely my go to every day cheese.
Skye H.
Pauma Valley
Great for homemade burgers! Or just to eat and nibble on! Great flavor. Not the best but still pretty good. Can be a little pricey if it's not on sale. Not too spicy just enough to taste.
Ricky m.
galt
This cheese is the best you could ever try it i dose not compare to anything because it is the best, i think the price is good , i have try this manny times and i would recommend it other for sure always happy!
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
This is my regular fave sliced cheese for sandwiches at lunch. I love the zing that pepper jack gives to a turkey or chicken sandwich, and this is even better melted on a panini!
Maegan W.
You eating a sandwich? You better open up this package & throw a slice of this heaven on there. Otherwise, you’re sandwich is gonna be the saddest, most tasteless sandwich ever.
Robert D.
Ridgefield, WA
I love this perfectly evenly cut cheese packs. Pepper jack cheese is amazing and this pack has some quality cheese. I have to hold myself back from eating all the slices out of the bag. I love cheese
christal t.
I like to pack my own lunches and I find these are perfect for sandwiches. They're convenient and I find they add just the right flavor to any ham sandwich. They're a reoccurring purchase for me. I can't wait to try more products from this brand.
Victoria Ann G.
Raymondville, TX
The perfect size slice of cheese. I usually use sprouted breads for sandwiches which have more of a rectangular shape and this cheese is the perfect size. The pepper jack is delicious! Spicy but in our household we love spicy!
Bailey C.
Ames, IA
Very good! I love using the big slices for sandwiches and this is so much fresher than individually wrapped slices. If you love pepper jack cheese this is pretty good if you need an easy access way to get it rather than buying a whole block of it and cutting it up.
Brandi T.
Gate City
I love Kraft cheese products. I only buy Kraft brand cheese slices for grilled cheese sandwiches and regular sandwiches. Kraft tastes much better when it comes to sliced cheese.