BY KRAFT

Kraft big slice pepper jack cheese slices 8 oz 10 ct see more...

Kearstin S.
Des Moines, IA
Super good and easy to use. We like them for snacking, sandwiches, and melting into spicy potato soup! Price is affordable and there are enough varieties for different tastes. Good stuff :)
Ricky m.
galt
This cheese is the best you could ever try it i dose not compare to anything because it is the best, i think the price is good , i have try this manny times and i would recommend it other for sure always happy!
Sienna P.
Battle Creek, MI
The slices are VERY big as advertised. The cheese is a little thin, but I find it makes up for that in length. The flavor is very good and it is one of the better pepper jacks I have tried. It is good for melting.
Emily K.
Louisville, KY
THE BIG SLICES ARE AMAZING! I always love a lot of cheese and with the big slices it’s just the right amount & the flavor is amazing! Definitely worth my money and I will always be buying kraft cheese!
Skye H.
Pauma Valley
Great for homemade burgers! Or just to eat and nibble on! Great flavor. Not the best but still pretty good. Can be a little pricey if it's not on sale. Not too spicy just enough to taste.
Maegan W.
You eating a sandwich? You better open up this package & throw a slice of this heaven on there. Otherwise, you’re sandwich is gonna be the saddest, most tasteless sandwich ever.
christal t.
I like to pack my own lunches and I find these are perfect for sandwiches. They're convenient and I find they add just the right flavor to any ham sandwich. They're a reoccurring purchase for me. I can't wait to try more products from this brand.
Drea L.
This tastes so good, the blend of spices in this pepper jack cheese is so satisfying, i swear i can’t just eat one piece. I love the spicy kick this cheese has and it’s also an awesome price. Definitely my go to every day cheese.
Victoria Ann G.
Raymondville, TX
The perfect size slice of cheese. I usually use sprouted breads for sandwiches which have more of a rectangular shape and this cheese is the perfect size. The pepper jack is delicious! Spicy but in our household we love spicy!
Bailey C.
Ames, IA
Very good! I love using the big slices for sandwiches and this is so much fresher than individually wrapped slices. If you love pepper jack cheese this is pretty good if you need an easy access way to get it rather than buying a whole block of it and cutting it up.