Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#364 in Cheese
What makes our natural cheese fiery? It's all in the peppers. Chipotle Peppers Deliver smooth moderate heat with a signature smoky flavor. Jalapeno Peppers Red and green peppers that have a high heat level balanced with a sweet fruity flavor. Habanero Peppers Are one of the hottest peppers with an intense fiery heat and a hint of tangy tropical flavors.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Hemet, CA

This cheese is tasty and the larger sizes work better for sandwiches. My only complaint is the last two times I have purchased this it has gone moldy very quickly and much sooner then the expiration date. I'm not faulting the company as I don't have any proof that it is something they did vs something I did. I will continue to purchase.
June L.
June L.
Laurens, IA

This is one of my favorite sandwich cheeses. I love the spice it adds to my sandwiches and Kraft cheese is almost always good. The cost of the cheese could be a little cheaper but it isn't super expensive either. I will be getting it again when I actually see it next.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.

We usually get Kraft cheese. We like the big slices because it is a little bit more than the regular slices. We like the jalapeño, cheddar, and Colby jack mostly. We usually get all Kraft cheese and a lot of times we can find them on sale. I would recommend.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Clarksville, TN

This is the perfect sandwich slice. I love how creamy tasting the cheese is and then you get that extra kick from the peppers. Only thing k don't like about it is the packaging all of the slices end up sticking together but the product is very good.
Angie M.
Angie M.

I love cheeses because they are the perfect snack. They are of high value because of their high nutrition. Kraft has always been identified as the designer brand of cheeses & this one has a kick to it that I would indeed recommend it to others!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Anderson, SC

I enjoy adding the craft big slice jalapeño cheese slices to my grilled sandwiches. The cheese melts perfectly and the jalapeños give it a great kick. The cheese slices come in a very convenient pack that keeps them fresh after opening.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.

I like using this cheese on my sandwiches. The jalapeños aren't even spicy, but I like the overall flavor of the cheese. I always get them at Walmart and they usually have good deals on this brand for some reason.
Stormy S.
Stormy S.
Princeton, WV

I typically get this for burgers to add a little kick. It's affordable and delicious. My husband and I like things a little spicy so we typically add jalapeños to burgers and this just kinda is a two for one!!
Andrea T.
Andrea T.

I am always looking for something to spice up my ever dull lunches. This adds awesome flavor to any kind of sandwich I make. It is especially great tasting on burgers with fried onions and barbecue sauce!
Alixx B.
Alixx B.

I love these for breakfast sandwiches. They cover the whole surface of the bread and I love it. It's the perfect hotness. I usually get it when it's on sale because it is pretty expensive.

Join Now