BY KRAFT

What makes our natural cheese fiery? It's all in the peppers. Chipotle Peppers Deliver smooth moderate heat with a signature smoky flavor. Jalapeno Peppers Red and green peppers that have a high heat level balanced with a sweet fruity flavor. Habanero Peppers Are one of the hottest peppers with an intense fiery heat and a hint of tangy tropical flavors. see more...

• "Works great on baked chicken sandwiches. " in 1 review
Trey A.
Big Spring, TX
Great on sandwiches to give it some flare. I come back to this cheese often and enjoy it. It breaks easily when pulling apart often. It taste the same always but when you eat if often you can get a little bored of the taste!
Ashley C.
Parsons, WV
Kraft cheese is a go to for me. I have also had a good experience with kraft cheese. I can usually get it on sale for the same price as store brand cheese so I always choose Kraft. You can put cheese on almost anything so this is a must have. It is nice they kraft has such a large variety of cheese products! Recommend for sure!
June L.
Laurens, IA
This is one of my favorite sandwich cheeses. I love the spice it adds to my sandwiches and Kraft cheese is almost always good. The cost of the cheese could be a little cheaper but it isn't super expensive either. I will be getting it again when I actually see it next.
Alyssa O.
We usually get Kraft cheese. We like the big slices because it is a little bit more than the regular slices. We like the jalapeño, cheddar, and Colby jack mostly. We usually get all Kraft cheese and a lot of times we can find them on sale. I would recommend.
Jessica S.
This cheese is nice for spicing up your sandwiches. It's a little like using regular pepper jack cheese. I didn't think it was habanero spicy at all, but I have a high tolerance. I don't think I would buy this again unless it was on sale.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
I love these cheese slices. So delicious and they are supposed to be hot, but I have a high tolerance for spicy food. Not too spicy for me at all, but very delicious!
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
My boyfriend has tried these on cheeseburgers and sandwiches and absolutely loves them! He's not a big fan of cheese, but the heat and mild cheese taste make these bearable for him. Plus, the size of the slices is ideal.
Brooklynn T.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I love jalapenos and I love cheese and this combination is wicked dude. This on a crispy chicken tender in between two pieces of Texas toast with ranch sauce. #lit
Casey S.
New Ulm , MN
Was pleasantly surprised by these. If you use regular sandwich bread it's defiantly going to be more cheese in your meat to cheese ratio. Also the flavor is good had a wonderful little kick to it
Karissa E.
Escondido, CA
I make my husbands lunch and he loves this cheese! I attempted to buy a different brand of cheese a few weeks ago and my husband could definitely tell! Back to the Kraft Big Slice Cheese I went. He loves that it not only taste great but that he also has cheese in every bite of his sand which.