BY KRAFT

What makes our natural cheese fiery? It's all in the peppers. Chipotle Peppers Deliver smooth moderate heat with a signature smoky flavor. Jalapeno Peppers Red and green peppers that have a high heat level balanced with a sweet fruity flavor. Habanero Peppers Are one of the hottest peppers with an intense fiery heat and a hint of tangy tropical flavors. see more...

Sarah A.
I am a huge fan of cheese, and these slices are the perfect little snack! They also go perfectly with sandwiches, but honestly, I love just being able to grab a slice to nibble on and not feel as guilty about it! Plus, the flavor is incredible! This chipotle flavor has a perfect spice to it, which I love!
Lisa K.
We like to purchase these when we are having a barbecue. It's a nice change of pace from traditional American cheese for a hamburger on the grill. Our guests always give us compliments on our cheeseburgers. Delicious!
Ashley B.
Fort Smith, AR
This is one of my favorite sliced cheeses besides the Habanero. It offers a smokiness without the heat and tastes fantastic on top of a burger without having to break out the grill. It also is great for making a grilled cheese sandwich.
Paige L.
These slices are awesome for topping burgers since it coats the entire hamburger. I just wish that you could get more per package since the slices are bigger and there aren't as many in the package.
Jen R.
Broken Arrow, OK
Had these at a BBQ recently. I used them to spice up our elk burgers. Everyone loved these the cheese has a great chipotle flavor but it not so spicy that the kiddos would not use it
Kaitlynn D.
Rives, TN
I guess I didn't realize how hot chipotle actually is before buying this product because it was very high in price and then I used it once and it was so hot invert used it again
Annaleisa W.
Real good flavor and just a little but overwhelming but it adds a kick to a sandwich ! And it's pretty good. I've I my used this once but I would recommend to you
Lynn U.
Great on hamburgers - we take it camping / the packaging ensures freshness and I like that you can use as little or as many as you want - healthy snack - I buy this item often.
Monica G.
Roma, TX
This is the best cheese to use on chicken! It's so good and that kick of spice makes it even better! And because it's thin it melts easier and makes it stretchier
Laura M.
Covington, LA
Love Kraft's Big Slice Chipotle Natural Cheese Slices. They have just the right amount of heat and fantastic flavor! Love that this adds extra calcium into my diet. One of the only brands that I purchase. I would definitely buy this again. Love that you only need one slice per sandwich.