BY KRAFT

Kraft Big Slice Cheese Slices Pepper Jack.

Natural cheese.

Monterey jack cheese slices with jalapeno peppers.

Medium heat.

Zip-Pak®. Resealable.

Per slice. 90 calories. 4.5g sat fat 23% DV. 140mg sodium 6% DV. 0g sugars. see more...

Kraft Big Slice Cheese Slices Pepper Jack - 10 CT
  • "I love pepper jack cheese this brand us awesome of course would definitely recommend" in 2 reviews
  • "This cheese really kicks up the flavor in a grilled cheese sandwich or in a panini!" in 1 review
Yearby B.
New Orleans, LA
Love pepper jack cheese and this is my favorite brand. Not to spicy it is just right, the cheese is very affordable and good amount of slices are included in each pack i usually buy two at a time.
member-4817d
We love krafts pepperjack cheese. We put it on our turkey burgers, omg delish! I once tried a store brand and it was very blah, now I make sure it’s kraft that I buy.
Shayna S.
St Clr Shores, MI
The big slice pepper jack has become a must-have for every cookout my friends I had last summer. The cheese itself is nutty, fits perfectly on a burger and melts easily. It’s a little spicy, but not overpowering. Also works great for a twist on grilled cheese.
Kori G.
Donna, TX
Love the Swiss cheese I usually use it on burgers makes the burger taste even better. I usually mix it with cheddar cheese & it tastes amazing. I tried it at a restaurant & said I needed to buy it because it tasted so good.
Morgan J.
Love that Kraft came up with these. They are my perfect in a hurry purchase. It's a little pricier than slicing a block yourself, but they are the perfect amount when you are in a crunch. Good flavor, no powdery preservatives. Instead, there's a piece of parchment paper in between each slice.
Theresa R.
Grants Pass, OR
I have been super into these lately. I like spicy and these are awesome for cheeseburgers. They're bigger than the average cheese slice so they cover everything and you get cheese in every bite. The also have these in other flavors like your normal cheddar
Autumn F.
Walnutport, PA
These are perfect for burgers. I use them all the time for when I make burgers or even when I use them on top of a chicken dish that I make. The flavor is amazing. I love Kraft brand products. Highly recommend these and will absolutely buy these again.
Rebekah H.
Oak Harbor, WA
This is the best cheese to add to any sandwich for a little kick of spice and cheese, all in one. It's even great to cut up and add for cheese and crackers. Everyone should have some in their fridge for when hunger strikes.
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
These big slices are great for sandwiches! Instead of awkwardly needing a slice and a half to adequately dress a sandwich you can just use one! Sometimes I'll just have one for a snack, too! Pepper jack is one of my all time favorite cheeses.
Shanze Z.
This is one of the best cheeses for sandwiches! It really goes with just about everything in my opinion and has a good kick. It's the same price as the generic brand at my grocery store! I love getting this also because it melts really well!