GroceryKraft
Big Cheese Snack Pepper Jack

Kraft Big Cheese Snack Pepper Jack

by Kraft

This delicious Kraft Smoky Bacon Cheddar BIG Cheese Snack is prepared with quality ingredients that are delicious. This cheese snack has a flavorful taste the whole family will enjoy and helps to satisfy your hunger between meals. Popular with adults and children alike, this cheese snack is a perfect grab and go snack.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Big Cheese Snack Pepper Jack!
Mychele J.
Park Forest , IL
Kraft Big Cheese Snack Pepper Jack uploaded by Mychele J.
Purchased at: Target
I love that fact that It goes well with just about anything! I used it on a steak stuffed bell pepper and it tasted so yummy!!!
Aaron Y.
South Bend, IN
All the things most guys love, cheese, bacon, smokiness. In a convenient snack size as well. Delicious, savory.
Aiyana B.
Kaysville, UT
I purchase these individually at Walmart for a dollar a piece. I will get them when I want a snack or for a side with my salad that I bring to work. The pepper jack is creamy and delicious. I love cheese so this is perfect for me. I have tried the different kinds, and this is by far my favorite so far.
Dawn W.
This is one of my favorite cheese flavors. I have it in the afternoon as a healthy snack. It has amazing flavor.
Kylee L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love kraft cheese. My favorite cheese to snack on. The jalapeño one has a nice spice to it & the perfect flavor to it as well. I can eat it alone or I add it to omelettes or a quesadilla. Just perfect to add flavor to any meal.
Lauren T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought this at the grocery store last time to go with crackers that we got. I love snacking on this while I make dinner. It goes well with any cracker I've tried it with. It's not super spicy, but it definitely has a good kick to it! I have a 1 year old and still consider it too spicy for her to eat.
rosemary H.
Fresno, CA
Love this and i love to take them to work in my lunch to snack on. And my trips to the beach
Chelsea B.
Paragould, AR
We didn't like these I think we may have been expecting something a little different ...
Brittany C.
Statesville, NC
I love these little snack cheese packs! They are so good for on the go! My son sometimes (not the pepper jack) will pack these in his lunch or snack for school and I will grad these for a healthier snack when I'm running around!
Rayane R.
PRODUTOS BONS DE ÓTIMA QUALIDADE EU PROVEI E APROVEI E ESPERO QUE TODOS POSSAM EXPERIMENTAR ESSE PRODUTO

Looking for your answer?