Kraft Barbecue Sauce Sweet Honey uploaded by Jori D.

BY KRAFT #50 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Kraft Sweet Honey Barbecue Sauce.

New recipe.

Slow-simmered.

No high fructose corn syrup.

60 calories per 2 tbsp. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
Kraft BBQ sauce just isn't good to me and my family. It's almost as if it's missing something in every flavor we've tried. It's cool fir a child who just wants BBQ sauce. I would recommend to people who don't want a burst of flavor but singeing sort of dull. Won't buy again.
Rachel W.
Palm Bay, FL
This is a decent economy priced BBQ sauce in regards to flavor. The problem comes when you look at the list of ingredients. There is high fructose corn syrup and loads of other unhealthy ingredients. This stuff works in a pinch, but I prefer to buy BBQ sauce with a few ingredients with ones that are healthier.
Amy C.
Great sauce for my budget. It is very affordable while being tasty as well. It's not as good as Sweet Baby Rays but it wasn't bad either and well worth the price. Taste had a sweet and tangy flavor. Will buy again since it is great on my purse strings.
Brenda B.
Brownsville, TX
Love this BBQ! It goes so well with brisket or chicken wings!! I will always be on my shopping list! And it should be in everyone’s! Totally recommend it and the flavor is exquisite!
Jalexia W.
Athens, GA
I love this barbecue sauce .Its perfect for making wings.Its not too hot and not too sweet.I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it .I guess it wouldn't be that healthy but who caresss. I would buy it again .I buy it all the time.
Justine S.
Webbers Falls, OK
It's a good sauce if you are on a budget, however it isn't the best. Yet, it's tasty enough to suffice for both picky children and finicky adults. It taste delicious with grilled chicken; while there are other sauces one might prefer if you are looking for a cheap sauce, that isn't a store brand, this is the way to go.
Traci J.
Orlando, FL
Great flavor, just the right amount of sweetness and tangy. It's thick and coats well. Obviously there are better sauces out there but this one does the job just as well.
Gabrielle B.
Very good BBQ sauce! I'm a vegetarian and I just spread it on bread and it's fantastic! Can't imagine how great it would be when paired with other things.
Sam D.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I really enjoy the sweet taste of this BBQ sauce. It's not too runny yet not too thick, so it's easy to put on stuff even if it's on the grill or stove.
Kristy F.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
This has got to be the best tasting BBQ sauce. I love the sweet taste, and I love the extra flavor it gives my meats. It tastes good on Burgers too!!