BY KRAFT

Find Salad Dressing And Toppings at Target.com! Kraft Balsamic Vinaigrette Lite Salad Dressing 16 oz see more...

Samantha W.
Flint
This stuff is awesome I'm also into skin care and feminism so i rub this crap on my face and worship satan while riding the 100 cent pony at the local hardware store. If you squint real hard you can see little people in there, in the bottle... i know sounds crazy but Monsanto is good at stuff like that. Anyways so a line of this stuff or wash your hair with it. You'll thank me later after the bee's have organized a society on your head.
Laura G.
It isn't as good as the regular but of course it wouldn't be because it's lite. I put it on salad and sometimes I marinate my chicken with it. It has a heck of a lot of less calories than the regular so it's a plus. It's just a different taste. It's sweeter.
Kerrigan C.
So good and low calorie! So much flavor and you don't have to use much of it. I'm not always a balsamic or oil fan but this is fantastic on a salad or even a wrap. I highly recommend and will purchase again.
Heather F.
New Palestine, IN
Perfect for cucumber and tomato salad. I love the taste and fact that it doesn't "taste low calorie".
Emily K.
Gilbert, AZ
Great dressing! Light and fresh. Makes salad taste delicious and it tastes good with bread too!
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , TX
Kraft is my go to brand when it come to salad dressings. They are very affordable and the quality is very good. There are lots of flavours to choose from. The balsamic is sweet and full of flavour and the kind I use the most
Stevie G.
Florence , ON
Great flavour you wouldn’t even know it was lite if it didn’t say on the label! Something I can feel good about feeding my family without them knowing it’s healthy! The price is also something I can stand behind. Total staple in my house we use it for everything
Marissa F.
Balsamic dressing is the simplest and most delicious dressing and this Kraft one keeps to that. Great any time.