BY KRAFT

Kraft Sweet & Complex Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.
New.
Pour control top. see more...

Maryam M.
Decent dressing. Love having this with salad and chicken. Love the flavour and size of the bottle. Well priced. I sometimes use the kraft dressings as marinades for meat and they turn out really great.
Colette C.
Sewell, NJ
This dressing has s sweet and tangy flavor to it. Very good and not too oily as a balsamic dressing.
Alexa V.
Champions Gt, FL
This is one of my favorite grocery store dressings. It tastes great in all kinds of salads and it's sweet and tangy without being overpowering.
Marie A.
South plainfield
I use this dressing in my corn salsa recipe that was given to me by a friend it gives it just the right amount of zing
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
Kraft is my go-to-brand when picking up the classic salad dressing such as Balsamic, Ceasar, Ranch and Italian. Their flavours do not disappoint and the price point is fantastic.

I love using Kraft's Balsamic Vinaigrette on a bed of argula or spring mix.. topped with fresh peppers, tangerines, almonds, etc.
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
I've been buying this for a while and really like it, the price is good and the packaging makes it easy for me to store in the fridge. I'd just say tha tyou should make sure to close it properly or it can get ruined