BY BAKER'S

Baker's Real Dark Semi-Sweet Dipping Chocolate: Microwaveable Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Salina P.
Louisburg, NC
I love Bakers Dipping Chocolate. I solely use this for chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate covered Oreo truffles. I have tried melting other chocolates and using them for strawberries and truffles, but none of them have seemed to work as well as Bakers. I tell everyone I know who want to make Chocolate Covered Strawberries to use Bakers chocolate. It is easy to melt and tastes very good!!
Ashley G.
Sullivan city , TX
I love this product! I can make chocolate-covered strawberries in less than 15 min. You can eat them immediately or chill them a few hours for a harder coating. Goes awesome on ice cream as well.
Kaitlyn B.
FESTUS, MO
OMG I love this stuff! Get you some strawberries and bananas and cut them up, heat this up and dip the fruit in it, I promise you it will be the best decision of your life
Sarah L.
Nashua, NH
This chocolate is really good. It melts easily and then hardens quickly when you want to dip things in it. I have totally eaten just the unmelted chips before, because the chocolate is just really good.
Joanna G.
Great for easy chocolate covered strawberries. with these you can really just be stress free because it really makes it less messy.
Amanda C.
I use this to make chocolate covered strawberries. I like it. It doesn't harden too fast in the container like some others do.
Sydney O.
Cincinnati, OH
So easy to use! I hate having to clean out bowls with melted chocolate so this is great so
I can just throw it away.