Kraft Baking & Canning Premium 100% Natural 1.75 Oz Boxes Sure-Jell Fruit Pectin 2 Ct Pack

BY SURE JELL

All you need to make homemade jam is Sure-Jell, strawberries, and sugar. see more...

Michelle N.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love this when canning my jellies! Always sets nice! I only can using certified recipes from NCFHP or Ball! This compares well to other brands and makes canning a breeze! I would buy it again.
Summer S.
Rochester, MN
This product works wonders for detoxifying your system when you have THC in it. Not entirely sure how fruit pectin works to make Jelly but it will definitely help you pass a drug test.
Tiffany T.
Ty Ty, GA
We use sure-jell to make jams. It works very good for this! We make strawberry fig preserves regularly when figs are in season with this product. A little expensive, but not too bad. I buy this at Walmart!
Debbie E.
Iuka
I love to make jams and jellies for my Christmas baskets so I always keep a couple boxes of sure jell on hand.
melissa l.
Kimball, MI
How well does this work with cooking?