BY KNOX

Try These Delicious Make-Ahead Recipes from Knox Gelatine. Luscious Parfaits: 2 Envelopes Knox Unflavored Gelatine, 3 1/2 Cups Fruit Punch, Lemonade Or Other Juice Drink, Divided, 1 Cup Vanilla Or Fruit Flavored Lowfat Yogurt, Prepared Whipped Topping. 1. Sprinkle Gelatin Over 2 1/2 Cups Juice In Small Saucepan, Let Stand 1 Minute. Stir Over Low Heat Until Gelatin Completely Dissolves, About 2 Minutes. Cool 14 Minutes. 2 Combine 1 Cup Gelatin Mixture and Yogurt In Small Bowl: Set Aside. Stir Remaining Juice Into Remaining Gelatin Mixture: Set Aside. 3 Pour Yogurt Mixture Into 6 (8 to 10 Ounce) Glasses. Place Glasses Tilted On An Angle, Into 2 Towel Lined Loaf Pans. Refrigerate Until Set, About 1 1/2 Hours. 4. Stand Glasses Upright, Pour Reserved Clear Gelatin Into Glasses. Refrigerate Until Set, About 1 Hour. 5. Serve Topped With Whipped Topping. Brandy Alexander Pie: 20 Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Finely Crushed, 1/4 Cup Margarine Or Butter, Milted, 1 Envelope Knox Unflavored Gelatine, 1/4 Cup Cold Water, 1 1/2 Cups Heavy Cream, 1/4 Cup Sugar, 2 Tablespoons Brandy (1/2 Teaspoon Brandy Extract and 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract Can Be Substituted For Brandy and Creme De Cacao). 2 Tablespoons White Creme Do Cacao Liqueur, Whipped Cream and Toasted Coconut, For Garnish. 1. Mike Cookie Crumbs and Margarine Or Butter In Medium Bowl, Press Firmly On Bottom and Side of A 9 Inch Pie Plate. Refrigerate Until Firm. 2 Sprinkle Gelatin Over Cold Water In Small Saucepan, Let Stand 1 Minute. Stir Over Low Heat Until Gelatin Completely Dissolves, About 2 Minutes. Remove from Heat: Let Stand 5 Minutes. 3. Beat Heavy Cream In Large Bowl With Mixer At High Speed Until Slightly Thickened, About 1 Minute. Gradually Blend In Cooled Gelatin Mixture, Sugar, Brandy and Creme De Cacao On Low Speed. Beat Until Creamy Smooth, About 30 Seconds. Immediately Pour Into Prepared Crust. Refrigerate Until Set, About 2 Hours. 4 Garnish With Additional Whipped Cream and Toasted Coconut Before S see more...

Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
I love this Gelatine for beauty reasons! It's a really good product to use to rid yourself of blackheads. It works so much better than pore strips. You can mix a tablespoon of gelatine and a tablespoon of water or milk, mix together and microwave for 10 seconds. Apply the mixture to your face, avoiding the mixture getting onto your eyebrows or eyelashes. After it hardens, peel off. You'll be amazed my how many blackheads and peach fuzz it removes, and it makes your skin really soft!!
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
I buy this stuff all the time, but not for cooking purposes, I mix about a teaspoon of gelatin and a teaspoon to a teaspoon and a half of milk then heat in the microwave for about 30 seconds and put it on my nose and let it dry and then peel off and it effectively removes blackheads and is way cheaper than Biore strips.
Erin L.
Charlottesville, VA
My go-to gelatin for baking and preparing desserts! It has never let me down and leaves my ingredients in stable and tasty condition for a long period of time. Would definitely recommend!
Luisa G.
I love this product! I use it to make mosiaco Jell-O for our family get togethers. It's really easy to use and it being unflavored makes it easy to add to anything. A must try!
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Perfect gelatin. They all have a funky smell but I don't find this one that bad. I do a lot of cooking with this and it meets my needs perfectly.
Dena H.
Only brand I use. Been around awhile. I use for cooking, baking and diy facials!!! Recommend!!
Virginia G.
Funny, my only experience with knox gelatin was as a synchronized swimmer. This is what we used to keep our hair in place in the water. For that purpose: it did a great job.
Be prepared to have multiple long showers to get it all out.