Kraft Baking & Canning Kraft Baker's Unsweetened Baking Chocolate Bar

Kraft Baker's Unsweetened Baking Chocolate Bar: All natural 100% cacao Easy break bar Kosher see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Patti H.
Patti H.
Rome, NY
This is a great unsweetened chocolate. I do not suggest eating it on its own as I almost choked when I tried to! Lool made my mouth very try and left a very bitter taste in my mouth, but that is what you would expect from an unsweetened chocolate.
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Foodie Expert
We have a special holiday chocolate sauce that we make every year and we also make sure we use bakers chocolate. It's very smooth and pure
Chrissi K.
Chrissi K.
Springfield
Very good for when I want no sugar added. I will make 100% sugar free choc chips by adding stevia to the melted chocolate & piping onto parchment paper. The price is good too. I can tolerate it without any sweetener as chunks in cookies.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Foodie Expert
This chocolate was really great to use for baking! It melted nicely and tasted great! It's a big bar so you have plenty (in case you mess up). Definitely recommend getting especially for holiday baking!
ismaray g.
ismaray g.
Foodie Expert
I love this chocolate bar ,i used for baking and i like his taste mix whit hot milk and little sugar of course* special in cool night its delicious
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Foodie Expert
I love Baker's Chocolate. It's super low in carbs and has zero sugar. Great for baking when you are low carb.
Candace M.
Candace M.
Not all baking chocolate is created equal. When you are making a recipe, you learn this the hard way some of the time. This is a good product. It melts well, blends well and gives a good finish to your recipe. It's worth the price to get a good finished product.
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
The quality of the chocolate is great, but the bars are pretty huge. You have to chop it up to get a smoothr melt out of it. If you're up for that, this chocolate is good.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Fishers, IN
Great for any kind of baking. I use it for my famous chocolate pudding cake! It's easy to melt and mix, as well.
Sarah  K.
Sarah K.
Yucaipa, CA
This is my go-to chocolate for baking. It does a good job. Not sweet, but it doesn't need to be once you add in all the other ingredients.