Kraft Baking & Canning Angel Flake Sweetened  Baker's Coconut 7 Oz Bag uploaded by MK J.
Kraft Baking & Canning Angel Flake Sweetened  Baker's Coconut 7 Oz Bag

Kraft Baking & Canning Angel Flake Sweetened Baker's Coconut 7 Oz Bag

BY BAKER'S

Since 1780 see more...

Kraft Baking & Canning Angel Flake Sweetened  Baker's Coconut 7 Oz Bag
Kraft Baking & Canning Angel Flake Sweetened Baker's Coconut 7 Oz Bag
Buy on Walmart*
MK J.
This is really good to be bagged coconut. My mom uses it to make homemade German Chocolate cakes during Christmas. It’s not expensive and the bag is a good size. If you keep it in the fridge after opening, it’ll stay fresh longer.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
My sister uses this coconut when she makes chicken curry. It is delicious as one of the toppings. We have also used it when baking, and we are very satisfied. Sometimes, I like to eat it straight from the bag!
Katrina P.
I LOVE coconut, and this is my favorite coconut to bake with. The flakes are just the right size, and the sweetness makes my baked goods taste better. I recently made coconut cranberry muffins and they were so good!
Nickie B.
This is not an organic products is not natural either very fake and man-made produced coconut flakes I highly do not recommend this product for anyone's you said and making any coconut flavored products
Kathryn H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love baking and whenever I need coconut I go straight for this in the store. It gives it a great flavor. I'm not a huge fan on coconut but I definitely like this brand!
Rachel G.
I love using this coconut to make homemade seven layer bars, I also need to use the sweetened coconut, sometimes the unsweetened coconut makes the bars too dry. Swear by this brand.
Whitney B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Delicious! Were perfect on my German chocolate cake that I made from scratch. I'd say the best part. Also I love to toast them and throw them on my ice cream!
Jenifer M.
Sweetwater
I buy this when making a pina colada cake. Everyone loves it, and it has a wonderful flavor. I don't mind the price, because I know it's worth it.
Daisy C.
Cocunut flavor was alright. I dont purchase this often unless im doing a dessert for a special occassion. It met the expectation tho
Angela S.
I use this coconut in my business. It is always fresh and flaky, not stuck together like some brands. I love the taste and the price.