Kraft Bacon Velveeta Shells and Cheese 10.3oz uploaded by Bri M.Kraft Bacon Velveeta Shells and Cheese 10.3oz uploaded by tykeisha m.

BY VELVEETA

Kraft bacon velveeta shells and cheese 10.3oz see more...

marla m.
Atlanta , GA
This is not the highest quality product, but it is good. It makes for a great side with a meal. It is quick and easy to cook. The best part is the product is very cheap, and can feed a lot of people. You can find it in almost any grocery store so that is nice.
Alice R.
Portage
I really love to enjoy this cheesy meal on occasion. I also like to add chilli powder to flavour it when I am in the mood for it. This is delicious by itself and it is my preferred cheesy meal of choice. But I do like the bite that adding chilli powder adds to it.
William L.
Collegedale, TN
Velveeta creamy cheddar cheese shells with bacon! These are divine! They are extremely easy to make, a child could cook it. I purchase these at the local Walmart at a great affordable price. I highly recommend these, especially to college students!
Catherine F.
This is enjoyed by my entire family, which it saying something.  There isn't too many things that everyone in my family likes.  It has a good tasting cheese and a smooth cheese.  If it was up to my family, they would eat it every other day.  Unfortunately, I only buy it when it's on sale.  A little to expensive.
Stefanie J.
Clarkdale , GA
Who doesn’t love shells and cheese!?!? I’ll never forget when my parents upgraded from the cheap box with powdered cheese (gross). There’s gold in them there shells!!! Love it!!! Velveeta Shells & Cheese Family Size Dinner Original
Chyanne E.
My mother goes CRAZY for Velveeta. This is the perfect brand for mac and cheese and has a good flavor. Its easy to prepare and can be bought at any marketplace. Overall everyone I’ve met says they love Velveeta! Highly recommend!
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
shells and cheese are always a staple in our home because they are quick and easy to prepare, but this bacon flavor is the real deal! It is delicious to prepare as a side dish to any meal, or even just to whip up as a snack.
Valerie N.
Hampton, Virginia
I’ve been eating these since I️ was a kid and this has great flavor, anyone who loves Mac and cheese would love this , it’s quick and easy to make , great flavor and I️ buy it every time I️ see it anywhere, it’s affordable
Jessica L.
Brandywine
My family just loves it! It's so creamy and delicious!! We buy at least once a week!! It makes a great side dish or add a vegetable and make it a meal! I highly recommend it! It has such a great flavor!! I will buy again!!
Heather B.
Taylorsville, NC
This is the only kind of "Mac n cheese" we buy in my house. The cheese sauce taste amazing and doesn't have the funky taste other brands have. Its perfect for pot luck dinners and holiday gatherings. I recommend to anyone who loves man n cheese.