BY KRAFT

Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing: Anything dressing Sweet and exotic 80 calories per 2 tablespoons see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
I love this sauce as salad dressing! It’s very yummy if you are mixing Asian salad ingredients, tastes just like a take out Asian salad! Good value, lasts a long time, and you can find it really at any grocery store
Shariya M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I really like this dressing! It is not at all heavy, and the flavor is nicely balanced between the sweetness and the acidity. It tastes great on the obvious choice of salads but goes great as a dipping sauce as well.  I'm still working on the first bottle, but I will purchase again!
JASMINE T.
Orlando, FL
Favorite dressing! I love this creamy sweet taste! I love making my salads and mixing this in, sometimes I add it to my stir fry. You can definitely taste all the ingredients from soy sauce to garlic to ginger.
Isa C.
Miami
Love how versatile this dressing is. I use it on salad and rice to give it an extra kick. Great value and it lasts me a long time.
Alyssa P.
Attleboro, MA
Asian toasted sesame dressing is sweet and exotic I say to make the dressing work shake well and refrigerate😉
Lauryl H.
Greenwood, FL
I used this as a salad dressing only once... Any time I use this its on backed chicken and it is delicious!
Ravinder K.
It's great for a healthy salad topping if you sit want ranch but you have to shake It a lot
Yvonne L.
I love this dressing. I use
This in my Asian coleslaw recipe. It is so tangy and sweet.
Andrea M.
Tiny, ON
This dressing is fantastic on iceberg lettuce and avacado but also on just sliced avacado on its own . It has a great sweet and nutty flavour
Andrea D.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
This is an amazing dressing, if you don't want the bug caesar dressing, this is probably the best one you can get