BY KRAFT

Kraft Three Cheese Ranch Lite Anything Dressing.
50% less fat, 33% fewer calories than regular dressing.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Kelly C.
Atlantic Bch, FL
This is not the best ranch dressing I've ever had but it's not the worst. My family and I are very fond of this particular flavor. It works well with a basic salad.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
I was addicted to this dressing when it came out in stores! then all of a sudden I stopped seeing it..however, i do enjoy the regular more than the lite flavor but this one will suffice
Brooke R.
Ormond Beach, FL
Not as good as the full Cal version, but it'll do in a pinch. Obviously, you lose some taste quality with lite brands, but this one is still up to par.
Hannah M.
Irwin, PA
Great on salads! Has a nice kick to it! Does not have the diety taste! One of my go to dressings especially if my salad isn't all that healthy, lol!
arielle p.
Ringgold, GA
This is now my favorite type of salad dressing! a friend of mine recommended it and so i picked some up and it is absolutely amazing! go try it !!!!
Emily L.
This dressing is quite tasty and perfect to dress any salad! It's lite for those who are counting their calories, but packs a lot of flavor.
Tiffany H.
Quicksburg, VA
So much better than regular lite ranch! Gives your salad the extra zing! I found mine at my local food lion its almost always on sale too
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love all types of ranch dressings and this is one is very good. It is a very good value and at first I didn't know it was lite dressing.
Whitney L.
Richmond, KY
My family loves this product. I don't personally like ranch, but my entire family loves it. They only eat this brand! Great price too
Cheyanne N.
Syracuse, NY
It is delicious and great calorie count! I put it on my salads, sliced veggies, and have even included it with chicken wing dip!