BY KRAFT

Kraft Thousand Iland with Bcon Anything Dressing. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Blake W.
This product tastes incredible. I put it on everything from salads to waffles (just trust me.) I recommend this product to all of my friends and they adore it. I love being able to buy it in bulk because I go through it so quickly!
Amber M.
Magna, UT
Soooo yummmy my favorite thouand island dressing ever the bacon really kicks up the flavor a notch, iv only used it on salads, but after reading some reviews I cant wait to try it on a burger why didn't I think of that!!
Heather B.
Lakeland, FL
I can always count on kraft products.. Great taste reminds me of the Big Mac sauce at Mc Donald's but with a bacon flavor adds that little extra yumminess to your taste buds. I eat it on my salads and sandwiches :)
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
This product was my all time favorite dressing. Especially on a cheeseburger as weird as that sounds also! Absolutely delicious. But not goo if your trying to stick to a strict diet
Javene S.
Doral, FL
What's better than Thousand Island Dressing? Thousand island dressing with bacon! it adds so much flavor to an already great product and really adds to the texture! great buy!
Natalie H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love Kraft brand salad dressing so of course I had to try it plus it's bacon flavored. The smokey flavor was way to strong for my taste and did not enjoy this.
k l.
Highland, CA
These are amazing make any salad an instant hit with my family Which normally are all very I mean very picky eaters . Thank you Kraft
Chelsea
I enjoyed the taste. I would recommend it. It's cheaper than other products and the bacon adds a nice smoky flavor.
Jamilla C.
Evansville, IN
I absolutely love this dressing. It's great on salads and sandwiches. It's also a nice dip for chicken tenders etc.
samantha f.
St augustine, FL
We do not like this dressing at all. Kraft is great brand but this one just had a bad flavoring :(