BY KRAFT

Kraft Strawberry Balsamic Anything Dressing. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michelle M.
Love this dressing!!!! The flavor, the price, consistency, everything!!! It’s a great dressing and a favorite at family parties! I would highly recommend for anyone who likes balsamics and is looking for a light dressing.
Kristy B.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love the dressing-- it is so delicious and I love pairing it with a spinach salad topped with fruit and cheese!
Isabella M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Foodie Expert
i always add this dressing to my strawberry chicken candied walnut salad that i make at home. it tastes delicious
shirie h.
Foodie Expert
u am not a big balsamic in a bottle fan but this one is great and I will buy it again doesn't taste store bought
Lirozka M.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Its horrible I’m sorry kraft I love most of all your products but this one it’s a total fail
Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA
Foodie Expert
I did not like the taste of this dressing. I know strawberries are sweet, but this was sweeter than it needed to be. It also had a really weird after taste. I found it a bit too runny too.
Toni H.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Sweet and tangy is the perfect way to describe this dressing. It's amazing on spinach salads
Candace S.
Has a sweet and tangy taste that adds extra goodness. Try using it on sandwiches, salads, wraps and as a marinade. It's great!