BY KRAFT

Kraft Strawberry Balsamic Anything Dressing. see more...

Myra H.
Really good dressing. I thought that the flavor sounded really different from what I would normally go for and really glad I tried it. It's kind of sweet and tangy as expected but there isn't too much of any flavor. I feel like there's a great balance and it helps give my salads a little pizzazz!
Dolores R.
I thought I would love the Strawberry but it was a little too much for me. I used it in my salad. The flavor was not to my liking. It is low in calories so it is pretty healthy.
Michelle M.
Love this dressing!!!! The flavor, the price, consistency, everything!!! It’s a great dressing and a favorite at family parties! I would highly recommend for anyone who likes balsamics and is looking for a light dressing.
Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA
I did not like the taste of this dressing. I know strawberries are sweet, but this was sweeter than it needed to be. It also had a really weird after taste. I found it a bit too runny too.
Melody W.
Cedar Park, TX
I typically enjoy Kraft but I wasn’t a fan of this flavor. It was too thick and strong flavored for me. I like a more light balsamic so this one wasn’t for me.
Candace S.
Memphis, TN
Has a sweet and tangy taste that adds extra goodness. Try using it on sandwiches, salads, wraps and as a marinade. It's great!
Kristy B.
I absolutely love the dressing-- it is so delicious and I love pairing it with a spinach salad topped with fruit and cheese!
Isabella M.
Livonia, MI
i always add this dressing to my strawberry chicken candied walnut salad that i make at home. it tastes delicious
shirie h.
u am not a big balsamic in a bottle fan but this one is great and I will buy it again doesn't taste store bought
Lirozka M.
Orlando, FL
Its horrible I’m sorry kraft I love most of all your products but this one it’s a total fail