BY KRAFT

Kraft Roka® Blue Cheese Anything Dressing. see more...

Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
My go-to for blue cheese! I never liked blue cheese till I tried this kind. The bottle lasts a while and you only need a little bit. The flavor is great. I love it!
Jennifer B.
One of the best blue cheese dressings I have tried. I use this on so many things. I put it on salads, use it as a dip for my veggies and I even dip my pizza in it. It has a robust blue cheese flavor and tastes authentic. It isn't too thin or too chunky, it's just right.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
I am in love with this brand. Delivery and shipping is wonderful. Noting but pros from this product. No cons about it. My expectations were met with this one.
Kristen K.
Andover, NJ
I love blue cheese!!! This one is one of my favorites. You can’t really get blue cheese wrong but I’ve had some not so good ones!
Tori M.
I love using this to eat pizza and other food. It is affordable and the taste is very delicious. And it is full of flavor.
Francheska F.
Virginia Bch, VA
I loooooooove blue cheese especially this brand, they make it extra thick in my opinion which makes things alot better!
Asheli C.
BIRDSBORO, PA
This stuff is so strong. The flavor of the cheese is overwhelming and I know some people like it but it isn't for me!
Yensi S.
Dania beach, FL
Súper bueno este producto se los recomiendo a todos ami me encanta por su delicioso sabor lo uso muchísimo
Laura B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Gimme all the blue cheese dressing! Krafts brand is the best if you don’t have time to make your own!
Tiffany g.
It's a good dressing for salad or even wings. I love it. Great price. Check it out. It's