Kraft Anything Dressing Raspberry Poppyseed uploaded by Rosalia F.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Raspberry Poppyseed Anything Dressing. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Simone J.
Sierra Vista, AZ
It I want a healthier option I get this. I get the low fat version. If I'm just not doing good and have binged on junk food I use this. I like the taste of raspberries and this has a very deep taste
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
Sweet but light, this is a great dressing. This is best for me when paired with nuts and salad. It brings a pop of raspberry to a balsamic textured dressing. Easy to over pour so be careful.
Ashley S.
Centerville, OH
Foodie Expert
I love this dressing. I like to alternate this with their caesar dressing. I put this on spinach salads for my lunches at work. I’m sure you could find many recipes to use this in. Overall one satisfied customer.
Tiffany V.
Lagrange, GA
Foodie Expert
I enjoy this product it is very good it’s got a nice texture to it and it taste great on salads so I don’t have a complain about it all is wonderful
Tristan B.
Dayton, NV
This dressing is amazing! The raspberry and the poppyseed go great together! I enjoy it on a spinach salad with carrots and red onion.
Morgan H.
nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
I love raspberry dressing and this really hits the nail on the head. It’s sweet but not overly sweet and compliments flavors nicely
Poly K.
Chandler, AZ
Tried this dr swing and loved it! It's got a sweet flavor that I think goes very well with garden salad!
Stephanie R.
Herrin, IL
Foodie Expert
This is probably my favorite raspberry dressing because it's not overly expensive but still tastes great
Ana A.
Foodie Expert
It’s sweet and is very good on salads I love to eat it. It’s very affordable and would recommend
Rosalia F.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Im not a big fan of dressing, I just try this one and I love it... It has a great taste